19

It's this chapter, this one has all the feels . . . maybe the next one I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!! Anyways, this took me two days to write, over 3,000 words. Please enjoy the POV hopping too!!! Play song on the other slide for the whole chapter plx!!!

~ Asriel's POV ~

It had been about an hour since Chara died. I never left my chair next to her bed, and her eyes were now closed and her head was looking up at the ceiling. I felt like I ran dry of tears, so I just sat there, depressed.

Mom and Dad then came in the room, but I didn't look at them. I heard one of them come over and place a hand on my shoulder.

"I bet she's happy now." Mom told me, which made me want to cry again. She was happy here, with me!

Dad came to my other side and place one of his hands on my other shoulder. "It's alright now."

We sat like that for a while and I heard Mom cry every once in a while. Soon, they both pulled away from me, and I looked at them.

"Alphys asked us to go look at something earlier," Mom informed me. "A new experiment, I believe. We're going to look at it."

"You don't mind styling here, do you?" Dad asked, and I shook my head.

Mom nodded. "We'll go, and we'll try to be quick, ok?" I nodded and they left after that.

I looked back at Chara and I started crying again. "WHY COULDN'T THEY'VE BEEN FASTER!?" I yelled in anger and sadness. "WHY . . . why did you have to leave me? I'm all alone . . . again . . . " I then crossed my arms and laid my head down next to Chara's body and cried some more.

A little bit later, I heard something. It sounded like a breeze blowing through some leaves, so I looked up. I gasped and stood up out of the chair, making it knock over. It was Chara's soul, floating above her body. I then remembered that promise I made to her before she died.

I nodded to myself, as if I was still talking to her. "Ok, I'll do it."

-----

~ Original Chara's POV ~

My eyes went wide. "ASRIEL NO!" I screamed, but it was useless.

The other me laughed. "What's the point?" They asked, walking over to my left and peering around to look me in the face. "He can't hear you. We're just lost souls, trapped in this little void that he can't see."

I looked over at them with fire in my eyes. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed in their face. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING HIM GO TO THE SURFACE?!"

"Because," they said, a little annoyed and their smiled faded. "That Crybaby will follow my plan to destroy humanity, even if he doesn't know he's doing it."

"But . . . why?!"

"Cause, you know."

I looked back at the scene unfolding in front of me. Asriel hesitated for a second, then reached out to touch what was left of my soul, before it disappeared for good.

"Why did you think they were me?" I whispered, as Asriel touched my soul and the room went white.

-----

~ Asgore's POV ~

Toriel and I finally made our way to Hotland and arrived at Alphys's lab. The doors opened automatically to us and we walked in.

Alphys looked up from some papers she had on a clipboard to look at us. "G-greetings your m-magisties," she greeted nervously.

"Hello again to you too Alphys," Toriel said back.