Chapter 9

"Well well well! Look who finally decided to come out of the tent." I heard Harry snicker but I ignore him. I wasn't smiling for anyone. Not Ed. Not myself. But for Passenger.

"Oooh, I told ya Eddy! Didn't I tell ya! Pass is gon' steal yo' gurrl! Mhhmm, look at them two, alreeaddy smilin'. Shmm." Example murmurs drunkenly. I try so hard not to laugh.

"Shut up, Elliot!" Stu glares angrily at him, shaking his head in annoyance.

"Why are you smiling?" I hear Ed ask and when I face him, his head is tilted to the side and he has this creepy look in his eyes.

"Umm." My smile quickly vanished and my hands began to shake.

Passenger quickly spoke up. "What? Edward! What's wrong with a pretty girl smiling? Do you not like it? I do. It's beautiful."

"Alright, just stop Mike." Ed too shakes his head. Then points his finger at me and slowly motions for me to sit next to him. "You. Here. Now."

I give Passenger a look and he mouths 'Remember what I told you' while nodding.

I nod back as I make my way towards Ed, then I sit next to him, awkwardly.

Passenger then clears his throat. "Um, so Charlie. What would you like to eat?"

Example bursts into laughter.

"Who the fuck is Charlie?" Harry asks, looking around.

"The girl!" Passenger shouted, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing.

"You fucking named her?!" Murray shouts.

"No, no! That's her name! Her name is Charlie!"

"Charlie?" Ed asks, turning and staring at me.

"Charlie, eh?" Harry asks, bitting his bottom and I made a face in disgust.

"Uh oh! Look at Ed! It look like he ain't happy! Hmmmmmmhmm. Nooppe! What's wrong??? Did ya want her name to be Alice? HAAAHAA!" Example laughs and when I look back at Ed, he was still staring at me. It looked like he was thinking. But I didn't understand why.

"Oh shit! Say something, mate!" Stu laughed.

"Charlie." Ed finally said before shrugging. "I guess I can live with that."

Then everyone burst into laughter.

Everyone except me.

And Passenger.

He smiled lightly at me, but the sadness was still visible in his eyes.

I sadly shook my head as I turned my head away.

Life is so fucking useless, sometimes.

"Assholes." I mumbled, but I think Ed heard because he immediately stopped laughing.

"What did you say?" He asks, but I wasn't going to let fear take me over again. If I wanna get out of here, I better toughen up some.

"What, are you deaf or something? I just called you all fucking assholes!" I shout, looking at everyone, and when I turn to Passenger, he looks very offended.

"Actually, I'm very verrryy deaf in dis earr !" Example shouts, pointing to his left ear.

"Kitty, look, we're gonna need you to hold your shit together, and put your claws away. Hm? You think you're the only one going through hell here? We are all going through it, and guess what? We're gonna get outta this together, and if you don't like that, then no one asked. You don't have to get along with anyone, but whatever you do, don't go attacking people. Don't kill anyone, just listen to our orders when we give you them. And we'll end up living happily ever after. But for now, you got to stop with this angry shit, for real. Cause then, we won't like girls anymore- honestly you're the only gal here, and if you are going to be pissed all the time, no one is going to like you. Mkay?" Murray stares directly into my eyes as he speaks.

"Kitty. Hmm, I- um- think I can live with that. Oh, you know. Better than Charlie, whatever the fuck that means." Harry laughs.

"It doesn't have to mean anything. It's a goddamn name. Shit, Har, do you always have to make things complicated? Huh? What about your name? Does it mean anything? Oh wait, yes, it means 'suck my ass' !" Passenger shouts, and the next thing I know, Harry is on top of Pass, and he's strangling him.

"Goddammit, you kids!" Murray face palms, extremely annoyed.

"Alright boys, break it up." Stu rises and tried his hardest to break Pass and Harry apart.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Harry shouts.

"I'll be right back. Harry's obviously had to much to drink." Ed whispers to me, but there was something different about his voice. It was light, and he sounded like the good old Ed that I knew before.

But no matter what, I can't fall for his trick. It's a trap.

Then unexpectedly, right before Ed leaves, he kisses my cheek.

That was when I felt my heart skip a beat.

-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-*'*-

******

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry this took forever.

As you can see, I'm not on Wattpad as much as I use to be before. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop or that this is going to get deleted, nope nun of that.

It's just a lot of things have been happening and they are making me forget about updating 😂😍

So until next time!

MxA

Andria