Chapter 16

The next morning, I woke up to find Ed gone, and it saddened me a little bit.

I stood up and as soon as I did, I heard voices. Hope struck through my heart, but when I stepped out, there was no Ed.

"Well well, if it isn't Ed's gal. And what a lucky guy he is, am I right?" Harry replies weirdly. I stare at him in confusion.

"Just drop it, Harry." Example whispered, but I heard him loud and clear.

"No! No, I'm not going to drop it! Fuck you, man!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask. Then Stu comes up to Example and Harry.

"Really? Again?? You two need to shut up. Seriously, get your shit together. I'm sick and tired of you always fighting like girls! Knock it all off, or I'll make you."

I roll my eyes and again ask. "What we're they talking about?"

"Nothing. Let's just drop it." Stu reassures me, then walks away, but I notice that he walks up to Murray and Pass and they began whispering.

What the hell??

Something is going on, and I know it.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on? Don't fucking tell me there's nothing- I know there's something." I suddenly shout.

I knew that if I wanted answers, I was going to have to throw on some confidence.

"Umm, we'll ... we- " Pass started, but had gotten interrupted by Murray.

"Don't do it! Look, just cos she tells you to do somethin', doesn't mean ya have to do it. She's just a girl, what the fuck is she going to do to us?" He laughs.

Pass looks at me and I stare back at him with a serious expression. Hoping that it was giving him some hint. "Uhmm.." and thankfully, it did. "Everyone is just freaking out b'cause we had a talk with Ed last night, and we had specifically told him that you just had to go. It isn't fair for you to be here, and that you're too young. It's like a game you see, we play by the rules, and Ed cheated. He didn't follow the rules and we're all disappointed in him." He answers honestly. I knew he did. I could tell from the look in his eyes.

"Great. Fucking great, mhmm. Just fucking excellent, Mike!!" Murray exclaims, then buries his face into his hands, making weird noises.

Pass looks innocently at him. "What? She gave me the look, I don't want her to call the cops on us. I can't survive behind those lonely, cold bars."

I sigh. "Wh- Pass, you know- I'd never call the police on you."

"FUCK- FUCK DAMMIT- AH- AGGH!!" Murray continues to shout.

"What in the hell is up with you?" Harry sends Murray a weird look.

"SHE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT SHE'D NEVER CALL THE COPS ON PASSENGER! PASSENGR! DID YA HEAR HER MENTION ANY OF US?? UHH .. FUCK NAH! SHE'S GONNA PUT US ALL BEHIND BARS!"

"What??" Stu stares at me in confusion and shock.

I immediately shake my head. "Misunderstanding. I'm sorry, when I said that, I meant all of you. I know Pass is Pass, and when I said him, you guys would think I said just him. But that's not what I meant."

"Aye gurl, are you speaking the English? Cos I didn't understand a thing you just said." Example waves his finger around.

I throw my arms in the air. "Well, I didn't know another way to explain it. Whatever, okay! What I wanted to say was that, I'm throwing nobody in jail."

"Well, ya could'a just said that, mate!" Harry smirks.

I swear, I'm going to kick his ass one day.

"Whatever! Is there anything to eat?" I ask as I sit down on the grass.

"No." Stu mumbles and my eyes widen.

"Wait, what?" Example asks.

"No. Nonononono! What do ya mean? There's no more food??" Murray completely freaks out.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"You heard me." Stu shouts in Murray's face. "No. More. Food. No more!"

"Well, that's just great! Now, I'm actually going to know how it feels like to starve!!" I complain as I cross my arms over my chest like a toddler, wanting his or her way.

"Chill the fuck out, kid. We're professionals." Harry pats my back with his hand. I glare at him evily.

How dare he touch me??

"What's that supposed to mean???" I ask, not quite understanding what he meant.

"It means.." Stu looks down at me and smirks in a weird way. ".. we're going hunting!!"

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Short chapter ik

But I'm glad I updated!!

Lots more to come, be prepared 😄😄

MxA

Andria