Chapter 38

"Stop! Stop! Get off of each other!!" I exclaimed, but none of the boys listened.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Pass bursted with joy as he jumped onto Stu's back, causing Stu to fall forward and push Murray to the ground.

"AAAAGHHh! Owww!" He growled. "What the fuck!!"

"It wasn't me! It was Michael!" Stu glared over at Pass.

I quickly ran by Pass' side. "No, he didn't mean it." I grabbed Pass' arms and guided him away from the guys.

"Fuck! My elbow is scraped!" Murray hissed as he showed everyone his bleeding elbow.

"Oh, that looks painful," Harry said, stone-faced.

Murray rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it IS!"

"No, no, I know. I'm just saying- like, wow. It's soooo bad, it must hurt." Harry smiled a little, and Murray turned red.

"What are you trying to say?!" He shouted as he stood up and made his way towards Harry.

I shook my head. "No, no, no. Murray, please. This is stupid!! All you boys ever do is fight! You're all immature! I can't believe this! Living like this has turned you sick."

"You wanna know what's turning us sick?" Harry suddenly faces me and crosses his arms. "People like you,"

"What?" Ed and I both exclaimed in unison.

"What do you mean 'people like me'?" I ask, calmly.

Ed stood up and squinted his eyes at Harry. "You better not say another word, Styles."

"No, I'm serious. I'm sick of this 'Oh, Charlie is a girl, take is easy on her. Oh, Charlie is Ed's girlfriend, don't cross her. Oh, Charlie is the only girl in the group, she can do whatever she wants!' I'm sick of this shit! People like HER made us crazy! Liars and cheaters made us want to turn away from the world. And now that we are out here, SHE'S in. Like what the hell, guys! We told each other not to let ANYONE in!"

"Charlie isn't a cheater, or a liar." Ed stood by my side. I awkwardly looked down at the ground.

"Charlie is cool, though." Stu spoke. "She's one of us, but in a different body."

"Yeah," Murray nodded. "She's like Stump, but more talkative."

My heart suddenly skipped a beat.

Patrick.

Oh, God. How I missed him.

Everything seemed right when he was here.

But ever since he was shooed away, things have turned to shit.

"She isn't like Stump. Stump is more reserved and honest. Charlie is more like an annoying, vicious dog that thinks it can charge at whoever it wants." Harry spat and my face felt hot.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking like that about me?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Exactly my point. You aren't the shit. Stop acting like it."

"You aren't it either, Harold. Just leave Charlie alone." Murray walked up to Harry.

"What- no! I can say whatever I want to whoever I want, whenever I want!!" Harry shouted and Stu tried to calm him down.

I shook my head and walked a few steps away from the commotion. Then I sat down at a soft, green patch of grass. I felt awful for Harry, I mean, it was obvious why he was upset. I killed his snake and he feels that I'm intruding. I mean, before he seemed cool with me being here, but .. he called me annoying? I haven't done much, I'm not in the way, really.