Chapter 13

"Look, I'm sorry, okay. Jesus Christ, I forget a lot of shit. Give me a break, Charlie." Ed shouted and it had startled me, but then I realized something.

"Wait! You- you just said my name!"

"What?" He asks, clearly not understanding.

I roll my eyes. "Ed, you said my name."

"Well, durr I said your name. I was talking to you."

"No, you had forgotten my name, but then you remembered."

"I never forgot your name!"

"Yes. You did."

"No- then if I forgot it, why do I know it now?"

"I don't freaking know!" I shout. "You know what! I'm done. I'm going to sleep." I lay down and get comfortable, turning and having my back face him.

"Sleep??" Ed turned me back around so that I was back facing him. "I don't think so. It's still daytime, you should be awake."

"Doing what, exactly?"

"Helping."

I make a face in disgust. "Helping is for babies."

"Psh! Sure,"

"The guys aren't even here. Who am I supposed to help?"

"Me." I hear him answer.

"Help you with what?"

"..... nothing."

"That's what I thought."

**'Three Days Later'**

"AHHHHHH!!!"

I quickly sat up and so did Ed, and we stared at each other in confusion.

"What's going on?" I whisper to him.

"I'm not sure." He whispers back.

"GIVE IT HERE, ELLIOT!!"

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF MY FOOD!!"

"GUYS CALM THE FUCK DOWN! STU, HELP ME GET 'EM OFF EACH OTHER!"

"Oh, no." Ed shakes his head. "It's Harry and El, and they're fighting."

"Again?" I ask in shock.

"LET GO, ELLIOT!!"

"C'MON LAD, THAT'S NOT JUST FOR YOU. HE LEFT IT FOR ALL OF US!"

"JESUS, STU, HE'S GOT A GOOD GRIP!"

"FUCKING- ED HELP US!"

Ed rolls his eyes and sighed. "Guess I better go."

"I guess." I mutter. Then after he leaves, everyone starts to shout all at once, and I couldn't stand it any longer. I poke my head out of the tent and gasp at what I see.

Example is on the ground and he has a small, sharp piece of glass and he's aiming it towards Harry's face, also there is something else in his other hand, but I couldn't really tell what it was because Harry's hand was also grabbing onto it, also Harry is on top of Example, with his other hand on Example's chest, trying to keep him down, but he was failing because Stu and Ed were trying to pull him off, oh and also Murray was trying to pull Example's hands away.

"What the fuck." I finally mumbled.

"I CAN'T HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!" Murray shouts.

"YOU HAVE TO, MATE!" Stu exclaims, and all of a sudden, Murray let go of Example, and I see what I never wanted to see in my life.