Chapter 10

"Alright, now you two. What's going on? You are like brothers, why would you do that to each other?" I hear Murray ask Harry and Passenger.

"Right, especially after Murray's little speech about not attacking anyone." Stu laughs.

"I know what they fightin' for, or at least makin' 'em  crazy." Example says, but both Stu and Murray shout at him at the same time, telling him to shut up.

"You have no business in this!" Murray snaps.

"No, seriously! I know," Example fights back. "It's the girl!!" My eyes widen, then look up to see his finger being pointed at me.

Ed quickly stands in front of me. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Harry replies stupidly. Man, I wish I could slap him.

"That girl is causing all sorts of drama and bad things in our heads. Before, it was just us lads tryin' to look out for each other, but now since there's a girl, everyone is freakin' out."

"What?" Ed asks, obviously hurt.

"Sorry to break it to you, but he's right, mate." Stu shakes his head, turning his head towards Ed.

"So what are you saying?" I step in. Literally. I stand up and stand close by Ed.

"I already said what. Ed, geT RID OF HER!!" Murray shouts.

I shake my head. "But how?"

"What do you mean 'but how'?? I thought you wanted to get outta here!" Stu raises his hands up in the air.

"No, I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about what Example said. How is he right? I didn't understand a word he said."

"Ohhh.." they all murmured. I sighed in frustration.

I'm living with a bunch of idiots.

They think I'm the one who's frustrating them, they are frustrating themselves.

"Well, he means that before you got here, everything was perfect. So basically, meaning, you gotta go." Murray rudely laughs.

"That's not what he means." Ed glares angrily at his cousin. Then turns to me with an apologetic smile. "He means that .. well, before it was just us brothers looking after each other, and there was enough of everything for everyone, and we could share everything. But now that you're here, it's different because since you're a girl, we can't exchange clothes, we'll have another person to share our food with, which by the way, we are running out of, and we barely have any money."

"Oh," is all I say.

"Speaking of which, when is Stump arriving with our money?" Stu asks, completely changing the subject.

My mind then goes completely blank. "Who's 'Stump'?" I ask, but no one seemed to have 'heard' me.

"I think in a month. I don't fucking know! I lost track of the dates! We've been animals for so
long!" Example mumbles.

They're just gonna be a bunch of rude asses and ignore me.

I see how it is..

"It's probably only been 'couple days. I mean, c'mon." Harry shrugs, but Passenger shakes his head.

"Been actually three months. Stump is arriving in thirty two days."

"Who the hell is Stump??" I try again, but no one heard.

"Oh yeah? And how do you know that?" Ed folds his arms over his chest.

Okay, are they ignoring me, or do they have really bad hearing??

"Because when we went to the school, they had a big sign thing that said all these event thingies and then it had the date. Today is January 13, 2015."

"That happened yesterday, genius!" Murray shook his head, then he sat down on the grass. Away from everyone else.

"I think I know that. Can't you count? Did you lose count just because of one day?" Passenger laughed.

"Count? I haven't done that.. in forever!" Stu jokes, and everyone laughed along, except me. I didn't find it funny, I found it rather sad.

"Who is Stump?" I ask, and this time they all turn to me. Thank goodness!

"Stump?" Example laughs. "He's gayy."

"Shut up, Elliot." Stu bursts out into laughter. "If anyone around here is gay, it's you." He laughs again, then turns his attention towards me. "Stump is the control freak, the neat freak, and the geek. He's real good with electronics, money, food, and he's a whore."

"You guys are rude!" Murray laughs. "Stump is great, except when he eats too much. He always has to take a shit, and the next thing you know, he's shittin' everywhere, but the worst part? He won't clean it up."

"No, no! You've got it all twisted. Stump only comes by to suck our dicks." Harry chuckles and again everyone laughs.

Why do I have a feeling all of this stuff they're saying is false? Probably because it is.

"Stump is 'okay', I mean. Yeah, he's getting things for us, and that's big, also he volunteered to do this for us. He's a silent fucker, but he's alright, I mean." Ed shrugs.

"Hey! That's jacked up, you know. Stump is actually real chill. He might be quiet most of the times, but he has a great head. He thinks quite a lot and he's a complete genius." Passenger smiles at me. "He's a great guy. You're going to love him."

I felt myself blushing. I don't know why, but I was. I don't even know this guy Stump, but apparently he could me blush. Odd.

Then I felt a hand grab mine and I get startled.

"What do you mean by that, Mike? She's mine, and no one is going to take her from me. You hear? She is mine." Ed shouts angrily.

Oh, brother. Why is he so angry? I hope he didn't see me blush.

"No, that's- that's not what I meant. I- I meant, like as a brother, or, because that is what he is to us. Y- you know?" Passenger had stuttered wayy too much and I kinda grew suspicious, but Ed didn't seem to notice, so I had kinda let it go.

"Good." Is all Ed says before wrapping his arms around me and humming a song that sounded as if it could be a lullaby. I instantly recognized it. He was humming Give Me Love.

After about three minutes of silence, everyone sat back down together and we all ate food. I'm not really sure what it was, but it was delicious.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hii guys! If you haven't yet, you should go check out Found You At Last, my other Ed Sheeran fanfic, but that one is very different from this story. :) that's if you want to tho

Ik I just updated but, I love updating and I just love Wattpad so much!!

Hopefully everyone has gorgeous days and positive things coming their way. ❤❤

MxA

Andria