Who Are We?

Let me introduce you to the cast.

Keke: Loves life, active imagination, smart, funny, and loves to be loved. Sings, acts, and eats.(has twin powers but only her and her twin know.)

Shakira: (part of a group called 2UniqueGs) loves to dance, sing, and act. Is in love with Prodigy. Loves the color green(seriously she does she wants to steal my green shoes). Super sweet, nice, knows how to turn up, and is the kind of person you can hang with all the time because it's her special vibe.

Anika:(a meanie sometimes but she's family.) Already planned her wedding with Roc Royal. Black is practically her natural color to wear every day. You can't trust her with a spoon and feel safe. She's the kind of person that always has your back. When I say always I mean ALWAYS. Plus when you need a plan for revenge she's the first person you should go to.

Brooke: (other half of 2uniqueGs) She is always turned up and loves to dance. Her man is Princeton so take him from her and she'll go all madea on you.

Alana: Very sweet person and down to earth kind of person and is always shy. When everyone is turned up she's turned down but she'll always be around. She's practically the sister that you can run up to and tell your mid-life crisis and know just what to say.

Cece: (Other twin just complete opposite) Loves the colors black and yellow but HATES the song. Will judge any and every thing or person. She's the next Nicki Minaj. Loves Diggy Simons. Total Daredevil and black belt in laziness. Try to talk about her and she will fight you until you start crying. She has a soft side for animals and practically runs her school. (At least she thinks...)

Of course all you guys know MB, at least you think you know them, on with the story.