Gone (Part 2)

*Two weeks into the search and the gang has no idea where Keke is they try to ask other celebs, even Jacob Latimore, if they've seen her and they all said no. As the search continues everyone starts to worry and feel like they need a new approuch.*

Cece: I'm seriously getting worried.

Ray: Me too.

Prod: Where would she go I mean we her main friends I mean you guys know everyone she knows right?

Girls: Well...

Kira: You see um... Keke likes to hang out with alot of people that we can't really keep track of.

Cece: She should stick to one clique and stick to her main friends. Because me personally I hang out with a certain group of people if you are my peeps you never leave and if you do you're fake.

Girls look at each other like Cece is crazy

Anika: *rolls her eyes* We hang with her because we love Keke. That's a lot of love.

Michal: If it wasn't for her we probably wouldn't know her by now.

Cece: So what you're saying is you only be around me because of my sister? Y'all never liked me for just regular me?

Kira: Well... sometimes.

Anika: I'm gonna be honest with you. Sometimes I just wanna choke you.

Cece: Why?

Anika: I don't gotta respond to you.

Cece: But if you wanted to say something about me and say how you feel about me then you might as well just tell me what you gotta say right now. Because I ain't got time to be dealing with fake people.

Anika: You wanna know why? I wanna choke you because you are just a stupid little brat. I mean you walk around the school looking like a stripper and every girl in here knows that anyone you think are your "peeps" only hang with you to get closer to your sister. Plus your "peeps" are always making jokes about you when you're not around just like everyone else.

Cece: The devil is a lie.

Anika: What I gotta lie for? There's proof everywhere just look at everyone's real instagram. You follow their back-up accounts. Everytime you take a selfie they screen shot it and put "Another day with Cece and her stripper ways.", "Another outfit tortured by Cece." Or my favorite "She think she cute I'm like nah."

Cece: What makes you think I'm gonna believe you?

Anika: Ask any girl in this room. They know this too. that's why they ain't saying nothing.

Cece: You know what? I always knew you were low down and dirty. But, I never thought you would ever stoop down this low to lying and being fake.

Anika: Lets get one thing straight. *gets up* You *waves her hands everywhere as she talks* the fake person trying to be startin stuff with me and not backing up what you say.

Cece: Boo get your facts straight you know I beat you up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th grade just because you want to start some stuff about me being a junkie.

Anika: Oh the junkie wanna come out and talk now. It'd be best for you to find out the truth about your boo now so you don't keep looking stupid.

Roc: *backs up slowly out of the room*

Brooke: *snatches Roc's arm* *whispers* Spiffy if this fight happens you got alot of explaining to do.

Cece: What you say?!?

Anika: I'm sayin that you and yo boo were never real. Y'all was faker than Justin Bieber.

Cece: How you going to tell me when me and him been dating for the absolute longest? Then you gonna get in my face and tell me y'all supposedly in love when I'm the only one dating him this entire time? And I'm the ratchet one?