Home for now

*At the Crib. The girls went home so it's just MB, Keke, and Kira*

Ray: I'll never forget today.

Others: Amen.

Kira: Prod.... are you seriously leaving the group?

Prodigy: Maybe after the tour. I'm not even sure I wanna go solo. After today.... I have so much thinking to do.... 

Kira: Good. Keep thinking.

Keke: So when do you guys leave for the rest of the tour?

Prince: Tomorrow.

Keke: Ugh!

Kira: Well I guess I'm movin back in with my mom.

Keke: I'll find somewhere to live eventually.

Prodigy: There's gotta be something we could do.

Roc: I'm with Prod on this one. I don't like the idea of Keke going out somewhere.

Kira: What about me?

Roc: You still have a home to go to. Stop trying to stay here.

Prodigy: I mean I'm here can you blame her?

Keke: Anyway.... Can't we just go on tour with you guys?

Prodigy: It's not that simple.

Roc: Actually it is.

Girls: For real?

Ray: Yeah. I'll call up Keisha and see if its cool. *leaves and makes the call*

Princeton:  *clasps his hands together* So who's hungry?

Keke: Don't mind if I do-

Princeton: You gotta help me cook if you wanna eat.

Keke: I can help taste test.

Roc: Same here fam.

Princeton: *sigh* Never mind. I'll just call you when it's time to eat. *goes to the kitchen*

Roc: Well I have an important call to make my ladies so. If you will excuse me. *leave*

Kira: Yeah that's one important call right Ke-

Keke: .... *looking down*

Kira: Hey Ke you okay *reaches out*

Keke: *flinches* Yeah I'm.... I'm fine. *gets up and goes to her room*

Kira: *slumps on he couch* Ugh....

*Phone Convo*

Ray: Hey Keisha!

Keisha: Ray I ain't got time for jokes now. What do you want?

Ray: I was just wonderin' if it was okay if some girls could come on the rest of the tour with us.

Keisha: Now Ray we've been through this before- Get yo' lazy behind up and get our freakin' plane tickets! We ain't got all day! *sigh* What was I sayin?

Ray: That a few girls could come on tour with us.

Keisha: Oh yeah. Look we've been through this several times, you guys have had some issues when it comes to girls on tour several times, and now I'm takin' all of the child support out of Prod's paycheck and that means less money for you and the rest of the group and I don't have time for more baby momma drama.

Ray: *goes to another room* Look Keisha.... I know bad things have happened in the past but that's ancient history now. These girls are really special and none of that stuff that happened back then will happen again. I promise.