MB Concert

Ok so its the weekend and everyone is meeting up at Golden Glide and then off to the concert.

Keke: Hey girls!

Everyone-Keke & Cece: Hey!

Cece: Hey. Remember I'm only here to see my boo Diggy.

Keke: I still don't get what you see in him but, better him than my man. Girls that are with me we get to hang with mb before the concert.

Kira: I'm still mad that you didn't tell me about that.

Keke: Sorry that you hate me but on the bright side I get to see my bae ray ray!

Anika: Forget all the dang who's boo and lets go meet our mans.

Alana: Anika got a point. Lets stop arguing and do what we are all here for.

Cece: Some people are here to skate though.

*Everyone laughs*

Anika, Alana, Cece, and Keke ride off while Brooke and Kira stay to wait for the actual concert.

Brooke: I think Cece lyin about liking Diggy. I think she trying to steal prince from under me.

Kira: Stop your worrying I think she gonna steal my hubby. Keke found a picture of Cece glued to one of prodigy with a heart on it.

Brooke: Ok lets have some faith in her. We can't be quick to judge. It was probably a little crush that went away somewhere.

Kira: Ok. I mean nothing major is gonna happen right?

Brooke: -_- You just jinxed us all.

*At the before concert (idc if its not a real thing just accept it)*

Paparazzi: Mindless behavior where are those girls that won the contest over the radio?

Paparazzi: Have you already met them?

Paparazzi: Are you planning on dating them.

Prod: We really aren't into dating any girls right now.

Prince: Yeah we'll date the girl that fate has in store for us.

Ray: In English he means we're looking for our number one girl and we'll know her when we see her.

Fan 1: There they are!

*Keke is dressed in a red and white crop top, white jeans, and red+white nikes.

Alana is in a blue+purple shirt with blue jeans and blue jordans.

Anika is in a black tank top with domo on it with a blue jean vest and dark blue jeans with black nikes.

Cece is in a black and yellow version of Keke's outfit.*

Prodigy: *Dang that girl in the red fine! My dreams have come true. My favorite color on my soon to be favorite girl.*

Ray: *Aye that girl in the vest look like my twin. She's lookin fine tonight. *

Princeton: *I'm in awww. Who knew Jordans were allowed to be on an angel's foot?*

Roc: *That girl in the black and yellow got swagg, is gorgeous, and stole my heart. Now I gotta know her name and ask her to be my wifey.*

Paparazzi: So what do you guys have to say to these lovely ladies?

Ray: WOW!

Roc: Dang!

Prince: God dang!

Prod: Do any of y'all have boyfriends?

Girls: No and Thanks.

Fan 1: Stay off my man!

Fan 2: Back away from my Ray Ray.

Fan 3: Boo you better lay off my Rocky poo.

Keke: Wow! We just got here and we already got haters.

Anika: These girls thirsty for that haterade.

Everyone: *laughing*

Vote, Comment, tell people about this book,  follow, add to your reading list. Remeber I write for the people who stay Mindless 24/7. Which is practically everyone.