Questioning: Guys

*meanwhile on the tour bus*

Roc: Man I can't stand her!

Ray: Man you still fussin about Cece?

Roc: YES! I can't stand girls that say no to me! She just ruined my not dumped/rejected record. My life is ruined. *slumps down*

Princeton: Calm down dude. Maybe you just started off wrong.

Roc: *jumps up* Who are you to talk?!? You made out with a girl who told you, she TOLD you, that if you two did what you did she would get her tail whooped. And NOW YOU have to live with the fact that YOU ruined a friendship.

Prince: Its not my fault though. Before all that I barely knew that girl. Then she come up in here sayin I'm her man. Girl you better go home and take yo medication.

Ray: The most perfect girl I've ever met is the devil's daughter. I try to save her from a coma and she gettin mad at me.

Prince: #angerissues.

Ray: I know right.

Roc: You fell for a nut job.

Ray: Man shut up.

Prince: What about you Mr. Daydreamer?

Prod: *still thinkin bout Keke* Huh?

Ray: Yeah, you were the only one who wasn't super messed up.

Prod: I'm the quiet one. So I don't run around with a big mouth.

Prince: He do got a point.

Roc: Ok fine but, I'm serious I need to stay from girls for a while.

Others: YOU?!?

Roc: After today I bet all of us need a break from those girls. Who's in? *puts hand out*

Ray: I'm in. This *waves at face* *ghetto girl voice* Need to stay beautiful honey boo boo child.

Prince: I'm in because I don't wanna ruin anyone lives anymore plus I don't wanna hear ray talk like that anymore.

Ray: Hater.

Prod: Don't count me in.

Others: WHY?

Prod: Because I ain't start no drama and by the time you get over y'all problems you gonna be running after them. Plus the girls seem cool around me.

Roc: I don't chase girls. Thousands of girls chasing me already.

Ray: *coughs* Lie.

Prince: If you ask me I think this is more than about ALL the girls. I think its about ONE girl.

Roc: Its Keke since she's the only one you hung out with. And I saw you makin googly eyes at each other.

Prod: Man shut up.

Roc: But she ight. Like a little sister to me.

Ray: What about her sister and how you tried to...

Roc: Stop focusin on me and focus on Prod.

Prod: Naw y'all are good.

Prince: Prod got a crush on Keke.

Prod: We just friends.

Ray: Mmhmm.

Prince: While y'all was dancing I bet you was trying to use some of that Chris Brown charm on her.

Roc: Oooh snap! Prod and Keke sittin in a tree...

Prod: Shut up.

Roc: ...k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

Prince: First comes love...

Ray: ... Then comes marriage then a little Crippen in the baby carriage.

Prod: SHUT UP! I'm not having any kids and y'all know why. Look maybe I got a crush on her. Big deal now can I listen to music in peace. *puts on headphones and listens to Turn Up the Music remix*

Prince: We gotta get him some help.

Ray: Mentally or relationship wise?

Roc: Both.

Roc: Plus since they fans we won't see them soon unless they come to another one of our concerts.

Ray: True that. It's not like we'll see them again right?

Text Convo

Keke: Hey Prod.

Prod: Hello stay mindless and be yourself.

Keke: Its Keke u dont hav 2 do that fan message thing.

Prod: Cool. So what's up?

Keke: I was wonderin if u could help me with somethin

Prod: What

Keke: I want to help everyone with their issues

Prod: That's alot of help

Keke: Please I'll set u up with a certain person thats super fun and awesome

Prod: Do I know this person

Keke: Yeah its Kira

Prod: (heart dropped) I dont know

Keke: C'mon she already had your wedding and kids planned plus she doin her own thing with her career right now and I know you like a girl that work hard

Prod: Ok you got me there I'm in

Keke: Yay more details 2 come

Prod: Ok bye girly

Keke: Dont call me that