End of us

*Anika and Ray*

Anika: Bae I'm bored.

Ray: You wanna go bowling?

Anika: Sure. But will you teach me?

Ray: *preacher voice* I believe... that the Lord put me on earth to help my lady and make sure she was happy.

Anika: *laughing* Well you already made me happy.

Ray: Come on.

Anika: *holds arms out* *baby voice* Carry me.

Ray: Are all y'all spoiled? *carries her bridal style*

Anika: Not alot.

Ray: I can't tell.

*At bowling rink*

Ray: I'm gonna get some tacos.

Anika: Always tacos with you.

Ray: Uh... Yeah!

Alana: Ok bring me some nachos.

*10 minutes later*

Anika: *Where that fool I call my boyfriend at with my food? I'm starting to get worried. Not Ray I'm talking about me worrying about my food. * *Sees some girl flirting with Ray* Oh heck naw! Ray what is you doing with this thirsty chick?!?

????: Who is you callin thirsty? You the thirsty one thinkin you can have my boo.

Ray: Star I ain't yo boo no more. We is history.

Star: You just playin hard to get. You can stop playin now. Call off yo Tasmanian devil so we can go home.

Anika: Who you callin a Tasmanian devil?  With yo country ghetto low class urkel self.

Star: Oh so you wanna go?

Anika: Babe hold my earrings. I'm about to give this no good hungry hyena a butt whoopin my way.

Ray: No we are goin home.

Star: That's right call off yo little Chihuahua.

Anika: Look at the real rat with them ratchet accessories. And p.s girl those clothes look like they came from goodwill just sayin. *walks off*

Star: Ray you know what I can do.

Ray: Make my life a nightmare? Because evidently you already did.

Star: Not that. Just poor Prod still wants somethin and I think we both know what that is.

Ray: Are you tryin to scare me?

Star: Just know he's finna do some business for me. Unless you dump that trashy bad excuse for a girlfriend and go out with me it'll all be good. Or you and your baby boo will suffer.

Ray: Star don't bring my girls in this. Plus she ain't even here no more. And you can't stop me from dating people.

Star: Just know I know where you live,  I know who you care about,  and I know what makes you break down and cry.

Ray: We ain't scared of you now gone take yo trashy thirsty stalker self somewhere and take yo medication.

Star: Ok. But can I use yo phone to call a ride?

Ray: I don't care as long as it gets you out of my face faster. *gives Star his phone*

*Star texts Keke to come home in a few days and Keke says she's comin. Texts Anika and tells her that Ray don't want her no more and he wants to date Star instead and that he never cared about her and dated her out of pity.*