Gone

*At the crib everyone is mad and worried about where Keke is. Even the rest of the girls crew showed up.*

Ray: *yelling* How could you let her run away?!?

Prod: It's not my fault though. Jojo came by and said that Keke is around his age then she took off.

Prince: Wait a minute. If Keke really is 4 years younger than us give or take then you guys are really that age too?

Girls: *weakly* Surprise.

Prince: Well I don't care. All I care about is Alana and that's all that matters.

Girls: Awww!

Brooke: *Just like he'll say to another couple million girls.*

Roc: Yeah I really do care about you Cece. Age is just a number that I shouldn't get worked up about.

Cece: Thanks boo. After we find my sister we takin you to anger management.

Others: Ooh!

Roc: You aren't gonna make me-

Cece: *stares at him* What? *cross her arms*

Roc: You aren't gonna make me not give you lots of presents. I love you.

Cece: Mhm. *waves her hand*

Prod: Ha! She got you in check man.

Roc: Shut up Prod. At least I got a girl.

Michal&Anika: * More like three. *

Prod: *jumps up* You wanna go there?

Roc: Bring it. I've been waiting to beat you down since you dumped Kira.

Kira: *Thank you. At least someone remembers me.*

Prod: Let's go baby boy. *gets in his face*

Prince: Aye break it up alright? Look we gotta find Keke before somethin happens.

Anika: What's gonna happen?

Michal: Girl Jojo and Star lookin for her too. Remember? Stupid child don't know that Star is out to get her.

Ray: Oh no. All around the world tour all over again.

Roc: Let us pray.

Kira: What happened on that tour?

Prod: Let's just say that the reason Coco Jones didn't come on the other half of the tour was because of Star.

Kira: I'm sorry I asked.

Michal: I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier but, ever since Keke backhanded Star through the wall and was flirting with supposed to be man-

Ray: I don't want America's Most Ratchet.

Michal: Well it's your fault two braids.

Prod: But why she need my brother though?

Kira: She probably need him to win her over into a trap or something.

Alana: Or use him to do her dirty work.

Michal: Yep and if the fuzz comes in she's gonna put the blame on Jo.

Prod: Ugh! The fudge! She usin my brother like a puppet.

Alana: Like when Star used you?

Prod: She threatened my kid's life. I had no choice. Jo actually has a chance to leave.

Alana: Now I feel bad.

Prince: Ray you alright man?

Ray: Man Star has put me through alot s*** with her annoyin b**** a**. That h** need to get the f*** out my f****** life and stop actin like a s***.