Do I Really Know You?

*Later that night*

Prod's Mind:

You will never get Keke. Face the facts you're too nice. You don't take any risks. You'd rather let everyone else be happy and let yourself suffer. Face it you don't have any guts to be happy or have anyone bring happiness into your life. Enjoy watching everyone else live their lives in happiness and you can step back and watch how happy your life will never be. No.... It's true.... I don't need to keep doing this over petty stuff....Ugh! No.... I don't want to do this anymore.... I'm tired of this.... Every time something good comes into my life I gotta.... I do things I'm not proud of and ruin other people's lives.... But I hate pretending to be happy when I really am just mad at the world and everyone else... I need therapy.... No not my medication, which I should be taking, but my last resort.... I hate that I'm actually doing this again.... I never learn, but it makes me feel better that I had some control in doing something.... The thing is though.... I hate who I have to do it to....

*knock knock*

Kira: Who is it?

Prod: Me.

Kira: Come in.

Prod: Hey.

Kira: What's up?

Prod: C'mon. I wanna take you somewhere.

Kira: Where?

Prod: It's a surprise.

Kira: Give me a sec to get ready.

*Kira got dressed in a black and white crop top, dark blue jeans, and black convers*

Prod: Aww you got all fancy for me?

Kira: For you any day.

Prod: I should take you out more often then.

In the limo...

Kira: Wake me up when we get there.

Prod: Ok sweet dreams.

*Kira's dream*

????: Shakira do you know what you're doing?

Kira: Who's there?

SM: I am you just all brain...

Kira: And no game?

SM: Shut up. Do you want my help or not?

Kira: No. Right now I'm with my future hubby. We just hanging out.  So things for me are goin good.

SM: Then you should know you in alot of trouble.

Kira: Why?

SM: Two reasons.

Kira: Which are?

SM: Someone you know likes yo man.

Kira: What? All my friends know their places and know who to back off of.

SM: Okay. Second you don't know the truth behind him.

Kira: I know he fine, he finally mine, and we're going to be one big happy family.

SM: You know what just trust yo brain.

Kira: Whatevs. I'm just gonna enjoy this night.

SM: Cocky much? Awaken!

*end of dream*

Kira: *sleep talking* We were ment to be. Yeah we were! *falls off Prod*

Prod: You okay?

Kira: Yeah. Was I sleep talking?

Prod: Yep. What were you dreaming about?

Kira: Its not important now.