Don't do it!

*At the Warehouse everyone gets there minus Michal*

Star: It's about time you got here we have my bae Ray.

*Ray is tied up and muffling something no-one can understand. *

Star: Don't worry Ray we'll go shopping for me at Gregory's like old times after this is all over.

*Ray starts crying*

Ray: But, I liked having money....

Star: And little miss ghetto Keke.

Cece: You better shut the front door with yo sluggy no good self.

Star: Almost forgot. *puts tape on her mouth* There. She was stinkin up the place anyway.

Jojo: Where's Cece?

Star: Who cares? The point is if you want these two alive then you'll let us have what we want.

Roc: No way stank.

Prince: We are taking these two home and there ain't nothin you can do to stop us.

Star: *evil laugh* You really think you can stop me?

Anika: Sure as you ugly we can.

Kira: No. You gotta say "As sure as you is thirsty I can. "

Star: Oh you must have forgot about my crew.

*The OMG girls come out the dark*

Babydoll: Sup.

Beauty: Heller.

Alana: Why is you actin fake ghetto?

Beauty: Excuse me?

Alana: You excused. Now get out my face.

Beauty: I call beating up miss phony fake fake.

Kira: I know you ain't callin my girl fake with that stank horse hair weave.

Beauty: Kira we love you girl but right now we can't go on tour with y'all anymore because of all this, it would just be awkward, plus I need to beat yo lil miss "I think I'm bad" friend, and I'm finna put the paws on you.

Kira&Alana: What's stoppin ya?

*Even though it's a two on one fight Beauty is really getting Kira and Alana. There are scratches, punches, weaves are flying, and one loud slap that sends someone in a wall*

Babydoll: Okay now which one of y'all been flirtin with my babby daddy?

Anika: What are you talkin about miss crackhead?

Babydoll: My boo Diggy Simons is my baby daddy. Do you want me to go slower miss I'm too dumb to understand who is obviously thirty?

Anika: No miss retard. I know yo crackheaded self only usin Diggy for his money because you ain't got none.

Babydoll: So you're the one who's makin him back out of bein a father and bein there for his family. *walks up to Anika* To be honest I don't get what he sees in you. *fiddles with her outfit* To me you look like a cheap hooker.

Anika: *slaps Babydoll* Boo don't be startin crap with me. *grabs her weave and starts pulling it to the point of most of it comes out*

Brooke: C'mon Anika. You pullin the girl weave out. I know she was and is ratchet but, to make her look worse that's just cold.

Anika: Fine. *lets go of her hair* Eww! She got her dirty weave all over me. Lay off the real people weave you'll look better with the horse hair.

Babydoll: Wow! To think you actually have a soft side. Looks like miss baddie baddie is a goodie goodie. Oh and honey *looks at Brooke* You ain't foolin noone with that sow-in.