What you just say to me

*At the Crib*

Roc: Aye Brooke I'll take my breakfast to go.

Brooke: Excuse me?!? I ain't the maid. *swooshes her hair at Roc*

Roc: What's up with you?

Brooke: Alot.

Roc: C'mon tell Rocky what's up with Brooke-y.

Brooke: Well after rehearsal Kira said she was gonna stay with OMG while they in Savannah.

Roc: Did she by any chance write her will?

Brooke: Roc-

Roc: Because if she decide to stay with them she'll need one or alot of-

Brooke: This is stupid I'm takin my breakfast in bed.

Roc: I'm sorry. I won't interrupt no more. *girl voice* Now tell me the rest girly.

Brooke:  She also said she was gonna be rehearsin and startin with them and sayin we only gonna see her in case of an emergency or holidays or work. Plus I miss that puffy headed hippie. I miss when he would text me every second of every day. and when he would get me stuff just because, best part was *starts tearing up* was when he would end every conversation we had sayin "I love you".

Roc: Oh *starts crying* oh my gosh. Wait here. *grabs a box of tissues* You need this. *grabs tissue* You two were the definition of love and a... a... a beautiful relationship.

Brooke: *crying* I know right. *grabs bunch of tissues* Its just I need him in my life. I don't think I can go on. *fake faints*

Roc: Get up Brooke! I think Prince needs you like you need him.

Brooke: *jumps up* Really?!? What happened? What happened? What happened? *dark vader voice* What happened?

Roc: Ok I'll tell you just don't go on me like that no more.

Brooke: Ok. Fine. Just tell me the story.

Roc: Ok while everyone but me and Prince were gone...

*FLASHBACK*

Prince: I want you to staaaaaayyyy-

Roc: Prince you wanna talk bout it because I can only take so much of Rihanna.

Prince: *opens door* I choose to let me pain get out through music.

Roc: Man what happened to you?!? Yo afro even look sad, I think your turning grey, and *are you kidding me voice* you surrounded yoself with pictures of Brooke?

Prince: Man I can't help it. *flops on bed* She was beautiful, talented, and amazing.

Roc: Bro you was in love. And I mean real love not that fake puppy love.

Prince: Duh. She was the reason I still went on in life. Now that she's mad at me I don't think I'll ever be me again.

*Didn't say this part*

Roc: Then you shouldn't have kissed-

Prince: I AIN'T KISS NO OTHER GIRL! I was framed. *crying* Now Brooke is goin to Europe and she gonna be with some European dude and forget all about me. *cries hard in pillow*

Roc: I know how much you love her and I'm gonna help you get her back.

Prince: Bros honor?

Roc: Bros honor. *raises hand*

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Brooke: I guess we both feel the same.

Roc: Yeah and you two is fillin this house with sadness.