Ch 8 - Moving

Michael's POV:

I looked around my room. Everything was so untidy.

I grabbed two of my guitars and put them in their cases, Then the other two. I went downstairs and out the door. I put my guitars safely in the moving van. "Mikey are you ready to go?" My mum asks. "Ready." I said faking a smile. I

didn't want to move. I loved my home. I wondered what they'd be like. My mum's boyfriend and his daughter. I had never met them and I was really nervous. What if they think I'm a weirdo. You know, because of my hair being dyed a really deep shade of blue with a bit of purple. They'll know me as the "emo" instead of Michael.

-"Michael, lets go," my mum said.

-"Oh, Right. Sorry," I said and got into the passenger side of my mum's truck. The moving man would be driving behind us to our new home.

-"Aren't you glad we're leaving this old house?" My mum asks.

-"Not really, I don't want to live with strangers. What if they hate me? I can't cope with that," I tell her.

-"Mike, I'm pretty sure they won't hate you," She reassures me.

Why did she have to get a boyfriend it's not that I'm not happy for my mother, I am. It's just that I'm not really comfortable with the thought of living with people that I've never met.

I slid my phone out of my pocket and plugged in my earphones. I put them in and got lost in the world of music.

Before I know it, we are at our 'new home.'

-"Go knock on the door and tell them we're here," My mum tells me.

"Could this day get any worse?" I think to myself as I walk up to the door. I knock once or twice and the door slowly opens.

A girl appears from behind the door. She was wearing a floral dress, her red hair curled, and she was wearing a flower crown.

-"Hi, You must be Michael.

your mum's told me a lot about you." The girl says,"Oh silly me. I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sharon."

-"Nice to erm.. Meet you Sharon." I say.

**

*•*•*DinnerTime!*•*•*

Sharon and I were setting up the table for dinner. I had gotten to know quite a bit about her. She was extremely nice and she didn't seem like the type to get angry. I also got to meet Patrick, my mum's boyfriend. He's quite a nice lad. I had made erroneous assumptions on these people. I don't know why I mistook them for bad people. They didn't judge me and I had judged

them, I felt terrible for doing so.

I should learn not to judge people until I really see what they're like. Kind of like Luke, Ashton, and Calum. The first time I saw them, I thought they were quite strange. As the years went by, I got to know them better. I found out that we're all strange in so many different ways, but we're so much alike.

*•*•*

I spent all evening fixing up my room after I had dinner. Patrick, Sharon, My mother and I were as you would say, 'bonding.'

I placed my guitars on their rack and fixed up my clothing in my drawers. I could tell that I was already going to like this family.

Hey loves! I just thought I'd update with a short and simple chapter. Tell me what you think so far!

QOTD (Question of the day) Time!

Who is your favourite character in this story and why? Leave me a comment in the comment section below!

Love ya xx

If you want to contact me, go ahead. My social networks are as follows:

Twitter: @Darcey5SOS

Kik: Darcey Monteith

Tumblr: msdarceyirwin