Chapter 16

"Evans." I heard a boy yell.

I turned around to face Ashton. He was waving me down. I hate when he does this. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Alright. What do you want from me Irwin?" I ask as I approach him.

"I want you to go on a date with me tonight." He said giving me a wink.

"No thank you." I say turning back but he pulls me back.

"I know you want me." He says,"I can sense it."

"Yeah, uh huh. Never in a million years." I tell him trying to free myself from his grip.

We talked for about ten more minutes. We had to discuss something, but I don't think it's that important yet.

"Here comes your boyfriend." He says pointing behind me.

I turn around and look at Marcel who's approaching us.

"Darcey!" Marcel shouts.

"Hi baby." I say kissing Marcel on the cheek. I was trying to make Ashton jealous.

"Why are you talking to him?!" He says. Clearly, he was angry about me talking to Ashton.

"We were talking about the baby." Ashton says,"Your girlfriend here is pregnant. I got her pregnant."

I hope Marcel doesn't believe Ashton because I'll be dead if he did. I'm sort of scared of Marcel because he's so different now. He's very aggressive and he can kill someone easily.

"Oh, You think I believe that?" Marcel asks.

Little by little, Marcel's losing his temper. His hands form fists at his side. Oh no.

"I- I gotta go. Don't want to be late to work." I tell them and walk away quickly before things got worse.

I didn't work today, I lied. I just didn't want to be in such a sticky situation. When I got home, I took off my hoodie and threw it on the coat rack. I peeled off my clothing and got into some sweatpants and a tank top. This was much more comfortable.

I switched off my phone just in case that Marcel decides to call me and ask about what Ashton had said. He was probably already beating him up and I wasn't doing anything about it.

I slid into my bed and went to sleep. I was really sleepy.

*dreaming*

He stood there, still. Waiting for an answer to a question I couldn't really answer. Marcel looked at me peering through his glasses. He was the Marcel I had known before he came back. He had his hair gelled down and he was dressed like he usually would.

"Darcey," He said for like the billionth time,"Are you pregnant?"

"Marcel, I- I don't know. Why would you ask me this?"

"Ashton told me that he got you pregnant."

"Why would you believe Ashton? You hate him." I pointed out hoping he'd drop the question.

I was terrified, truly I was.

Ashton lies to get someone's attention. I thought he was a nice guy and all, but he's trying to make me and Marcel break up. It's something that I really don't want.

I looked up at Marcel and I could see him tearing up.

*end of dream*

I fell asleep like around 4:00 and I woke up at 5:00. I basically got one hour of sleep.

I turned on my phone to find 10 text messages from Marcel. They were still coming in. He's probably really angry at me.

From Marcel<3

Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?

From Marcel<3

If you are, who's the father? Me or Ashton?

From Marcel<3

Hello? Darcey answer me.

From Marcel<3

Are you pregnant?

I didn't want to answer Marcel. I just couldn't.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT. I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM BETTER AND LONGER!!!!! SO DO YOU THINK SHE'S PREGNANT? OR IS ASHTON MAKING UP THINGS? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. (:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

YOU DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE A BETTER FATHER? ASHTON OR MARCEL?