Ch 6 - She's taken?!

Three 1/2 months later.

Ashton's POV:

I sat on the couch waiting for Luke, Michael, and Calum. They were taking their sweet time. While I was waiting, I logged onto my Facebook account. I had a new notification. I opened it up, and saw that I had a friend request.

"Darcey Evans added you as a friend on Facebook."

My heart started beating really fast. I missed her so much. I clicked accept and went to her profile. There was a picture of her and this boy who looked a lot like Harry Styles. I looked at her last status and it read,"In a relationship with Marcel Styles" Instantly, I felt my heart shatter.

Here's how we became friends,

I lived in Doncaster for a short amount of time, my dad was working there-I was only 15 years old. My dad worked as a marketing man, Her dad did too. They were like mates. Our dads introduced us. Mr. Evans joked about me and Darcey getting married in the future. I liked the idea, but I really don't know if she did. When I turned 17 I asked her to be my girlfriend. Of course, she said yes. We dated for 3 months it was wonderful. My dad had quit his job and we moved back to Sydney. Darcey and I agreed that a long distance relationship would never work, so we ended it. It was pretty sad, but I got over it. Now, I'm back in Doncaster to visit some of my old friends.

"Ashton, why are you creeping on this girls' Facebook?" Michael asked.

"You don't remember her?" I ask,"She was the girl I dated back in middle school."

"Oh yeah. She was your three-month girlfriend. You should talk to her, maybe you can start dating again." Michael says.

"Can't."

"Why not?"

"She's taken by some guy named Marcel."

"Aw, I'm sorry mate." Mikey said as I refreshed Darcey's page."

Status Update from Darcey Evans :

"Going shopping with the girls at the Waterdale Shopping Centre. Be on later xx"

"Michael, How far is the Waterdale Shopping Centre from here?" I ask.

"Just ten minutes away, why?" Michael asks.

"She's going to be there. Maybe I'll bump into her or something." I tell him,"We'll talk, I'll flirt with her and eventually she'll fall for me again."

"Ashton, you actually think that's going to work?" Calum says.

"I'm sure of it. Who wouldn't fall for me anyways? I'm really good looking."

Luke rolls his eyes at me and so do Calum and Michael.

"Let's go to the mall before I sit down and get comfortable." Michael says.

I run out the door first followed by Calum, Michael then Luke.

We all get in the car and drive to the mall.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now.

Our song on the radio, but It don't sound the same.

I could really relate to this song right now. It explains the pain that I feel without her next to me.

"I should've bought you flowers,

and held your hand.

Should've gave you all my hours.

When I had the chance."