Chapter 17

One month later...

Marcel's POV

I'm in my dorm room, doing college homework. Yes, I'm in college! I want to get a good job someday.

My roommates are some guys named Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson. They're really funny.

Louis is very immature. He's friends with my brother Harry. I'm glad that my brother has friends even if they are a little bit immature.

Niall is quiet, but when he gets angry he starts cursing up a storm. It's entertaining actually, unless of course, he's cursing at you.

"Niall," Louis starts.

"Yes, Lou?" He answers.

"We should go do something fun. Like go meet girls or something." Louis suggests. I roll my eyes at them. That's all they think about. Girls.

"Yeah, That's an excellent idea. Would you like to come along Marcel?" Niall says.

"Actually, No. I have a girlfriend." I tell Niall.

"Ooh, since when?" They ask in unison.

"Since about five years ago." I tell them.

"You should propose!" Louis suggests,"Since you've been dating for quite a while."

"I don't know." I say being really unsure.

"Oh, c'mon!" Niall begs,"You would make a wonderful husband. So, who's the girl and how did you two start off? " He asks.

"Her name? Darcey. She's so sweet and smart and funny. I love her so much. I asked her on a date, she told me that she had a HUGE crush on me. I told her that I felt the same. 3 weeks later, I asked her out. I soon fell in love with her. A guy named Ashton tried taking her from me! We broke up because of Ashton and I moved to The States. My parents told her that I was dead, she went into a depression. When I returned here to England, they told me that she passed away. I was really upset and I wanted to cry because I couldn't believe that she was dead. My brothers Harry and Edward helped me look for her body. At first we couldn't find her, but Edward traced down the person who has supposedly killed her.

We went to her 'killers' home in Liverpool. Edward sort of knocked the kidnapper out and she lay out cold. We searched the rooms and we found Darcey. She was still alive, but soon, she fainted. So we brought her home to Doncaster where she truly belongs. Soon, everyone who thought we were both dead found out that we really weren't. They were not mad, but somehow they were relieved. So after I had changed from being a nerd, people stopped bullying me. I used to get bullied for being a nerd. I always wore those nerdy glasses, my hair gelled down my sweater vests, my slacks and my brown dress shoes. I didn't want to change at first, but I did because I wanted to impress Darcey. She didn't really care about the change. She loves me for who I am, whether I'm the normal Marcel or the nerdy one. That's what she's told

me." I finish.

"Wow, you could write a novel." Louis says.

"You care so much about her don't you Marcel?" Niall asks.

"Yes, I do." I say proudly.

I put down my pen and sit back in my chair.

"When will I meet her?" Niall asks.

"Hmm, She comes to school here, so maybe tomorrow. Right now, She's probably with her best friend Luke."

"Aren't you worried about him taking her from you?" Louis says.