Ch 10 - The Kiss

After being outside for a little while, I decided to go back inside and check up on Darcey.

When I got to the room, She was awake.

-"Hey.." I say walking toward the side of her bed. "Hi." She says quietly.

-"Why?" I ask.

-"Why what?" She asks confused.

-"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

-"Why would you even care?"

-"Because I Love You."

-"No you don't. Stop lying to me. I hate it when people lie to me. You don't really 'Love' me. You're just faking it, I'm sure of it Ashton."

-"I'd never lie to you. Ever."

-"You think I believe that?"

-"Well you should and Marcel isn't right for you."

-"You're jealous."

"Well yeah, I am jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be?"

-"I know your plan." She says sitting up.

-"What plan?"

-"Don't act all innocent! Luke told me everything."

-"What did he tell you?"

-"You want me all to yourself. That's why you want Marcel out of my life. You want us to break up."

-"I want him out of your life because he's harming you. That's why you're here. If you were still my girlfriend, I'd treat you better than how Marcel is treating you." I tell her,"I was miserable the past two years because I didn't see you. Life wasn't easy for me. When I saw you with Marcel, My heart broke. I wanted to cry , but I knew that I had to stay strong. I can't live without you, I just can't. I can't go on in life knowing that you're not with me. You're like me oxygen, Without you, I would die."

She looks at me tears welling up in her eyes.

-"Please don't cry. I-I didn't mean to make you cry."

-"No one's ever said that to me before and I have to admit, I'm miserable without you too. I just never show it."

-"When are you going to realize that I'm your cure? The cure to your heartbreak."

-"I think I'm starting to realize it now."

-"You need to promise me one thing."

-"What is it?"

-"That you'll never do this to yourself again." I say pointing at the cuts she had.

-"I promise."

I smiled at her, hoping that she'd keep her promise.

-"Come closer." She says.

I get closer to her and she pulls me down and hugs me.

-"You give the best hugs ever." I tell her.

-"I know.." She whispers,"I've been told."

-"Would you like to go out sometime, like when you get out of here?"

-"I'd like that, but what about Marcel? He'll be angry."

-"Don't worry about him, he won't be bothering you anymore."

-"What did you do?"

-"I told him that he hurt you and that's why you're here. He got furious and he left with Edward."

**Three Days Later**

Darcey's POV

I go into my bathroom and run myself a shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around me. As I open the door to my room, which is connected to my bathroom, I see Ashton sitting on my bed. "Hello love." He says smiling at me. "Ash, What are you doing in my room?" I ask. "Your mum told me to wait here for you." He replies,"and I need to talk to you." "

-"Well, It would help if you allowed me to get dressed first."

-"Oh, Right sorry." He says blushing. He exits my room and closes the door behind him. "Ashton?" I ask.

-"Yeah?" He says from behind the door.

-"You can come back in here. I'll change in the bathroom."

*•*•*

I finished getting ready and ashton was sitting there patiently as he was earlier. He looked so adorable, his light brown hair sticking up in all directions. His hazel/green eyes glistening. "Darce.. Are you okay?" He asks, interrupting my kind-of - daydream. "Y-yeah." He gives me a "I-know-you're-lying" look.

"Okay, Fine. I can't handle your cuteness." I admit.

"You think I'm cute?"

"Well Yeah." I say sitting next to him.

He blushes a bright red. "Thanks." He says turning towards me.

He got closer and closer to me up to the point where we were just inches apart. Without any warning, his lips smash onto mine. I was shocked at first,

But I let it go. I love Ashton's kisses, they are the best. Really they are. I kissed him back and for the first time, I felt sparks.

It's like if I was meant to be with him instead of Marcel.

Why am I bringing him into my thoughts?! I promised Ash I would forget about Marcel for a while. We pulled after a few seconds.

"Oh no.. Darcey.. I'm sorry I got a bit carried away." He says worried,"I promise it won't happen again." He gets up, but I grab his arm so that he wouldn't leave.

"You're not going anywhere just yet, my love." I tell him.

"Why is that?" He ask.

"Well because you wouldn't give me a chance to do this." I whisper, kissing him again.

It continues for ages (Note the Exaggeration)

Just then my phone rings, and I pull it out from my pocket. I pull away from Ashton and look down at my phone screen.

"It's Marcel." I tell Ashton and he rolls his eyes.

I click answer.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Darcey it's me, Marcel."

"I know who you are, but why'd you call me? You hurt me and I really don't feel like we should be talking right now."

"I think we should break up."

"Oh." Is all I can manage to say. I never thought it would be him breaking the news.

"I'm sorry that I fucked up your life and I understand that you love Ashton now. If you're happy, then I am. It's what you've been wanting all your life isn't it? I don't deserve someone like you, Ashton does. For now, I'm setting you free, but remember I'll love you for the rest of my life."

Marcel and I. We're done. For good....