Ch 11- Miserable

Sharon's POV

I walked down the corridor, happily. I loved this school, mainly because I get to see my wonderful boyfriend, Edward.

As I turned the next hall, I saw something shocking. Something that broke my heart in more than a billion little pieces.

Edward was making out with Rachel, the head cheerleader.

I felt like if he only used me, he never loved me. If he did, he wouldn't be kissing her.

I've always hated Rachel, she's always up to no good. She's a Diva. She always gets what she wants because she's so pretty. She's the school slut in fact. She's slept with tons of guys for example, Brandon Harries, Will Delgado, and Jordan Hudson. They're all on the Football team (US Football). They are all very attracted to her. What's next? Is she going to sleep with Edward too?! I was so pissed off. I shouldn't have fallen for Edwards' trap.

It was all just a game. And Edward is a Womanizer.

I went over to them and punched Edward on the shoulder. "You asshole! How could you?!!" I cried.

"How could I what?!!!" He yells.

"YOU KNOW WELL WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT." I screamed,"WHY ARE YOU KISSING THIS, THIS SLUT?!!"

"SHE'S NOT A SLUT!" He roared.

"OH NOW YOU'RE DEFENDING HER? WE BOTH KNOW THAT SHE IS ONE! SHE HAS SLEPT WITH BRANDON, WILLIAM AND JORDAN AND YET YOU DON'T THINK SHE'S A DAMN SLUT?!"

We were both yelling at each other now. I looked around and we were causing such a huge scene.

"You know what? We're through. I'm sick and tired of this. Goodbye Edward." I say storming off, tears running down my cheeks. Unbelievable!

"Sharon! What's wrong?" I hear someone say. I knew that voice, it was my step brother, Michael.

"I broke up with him..."

"Who?" He asks

"Edward. He was snogging Rachel."

"Who's Rachel?" He asks curiously.

"Never mind that."

"He doesn't deserve you and you deserve someone better. Someone who would treat you right. Let him go for good if he's going to be such a dick."

"Thanks Mikey, you really do know how to make someone feel just a tad better."

"I try, but.. Meet me at the courtyard after school so we can walk home together. I don't want you walking home by yourself."

"Okay, I will. Now go to class before you're late." I tell him.

**

Mrs. Kane, our English Teacher wrote something on the board. I was curious as to see what it was. It seemed interesting to me. She moved to the side to allow us to see what she wrote.

"WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA"

I stared at the board with a blank expression.

"Yay! Australia!" Ashton cheered. Meanwhile, Darcey didn't look too happy about it. She looked at the chalk board with countenance.

"This sucks." Darcey groaned.

"Do you have a problem with Australia?" Ashton asks.

"No, Not at all. It's just that I don't like going on trips." She replies.

"It'll be fun." He assures her.

"Okay, Well we all know that every year we go to a different country. This year, we will be taking a tour in Australia. You have been assigned roommates and a bus partner. The list is posted at the back of the classroom."

I stood up first to check the list.

It read :

••••••

Bus/Plane Partners :

Rose Adams/Calum Hood

Michael Clifford /Sharon Winters

Darcey Evans/ Luke Hemmings

Ashton Irwin / Rachel Pillsbury

Drew Mason/ Allison Morris

Cassandra Hudson/ Brian Sanders

Alexis Lopez/Franklin Moreno

Charlotte Peterson/ Edward Styles

Marcel Styles/Callie Henderson

Harry Styles/Nya Rivera

•••••••••

At least I got my step brother as my bus partner. What a relief.

"Who'd you get as your bus and plane partner?" Ashton asks me.

"I got Mikey." I tell him.

"How about you Darcey?" He asks.

"Luke." She says quietly. Ashton's smile quickly fades. I could tell he was upset.

"What?" He asks angrily.

"I said Luke." She says a bit louder.

I could tell that he wasn't really happy about that. He's like in love with Darcey. Like Seriously. He's constantly flirting with her when we all hang out.

"You can't sit with Luke!" Ashton yells.

"Why not?" She asks.

"You're mine. You're my girlfriend. That's why." Ashton replies.

I look at Luke and I could tell he was embarrassed to be apart of this.

"I never even agreed to anything. I'm still single." Darcey tells him.

"Not for long.." Ashton says with a wink. He gets up to talk to the teacher I'm guessing.

"He's never going to stop trying to win me over. Is he? " Darcey asks me.

"He's going to keep on trying and trying until you finally give in. That's what he's been wanting ever since he moved back here."

"He's coming back. Let's change the subject." She says.

"Good news! Darcey you're sitting with me now." Ashton says.

"Yay....." Darcey says unenthusiastically.

"What? Aren't you happy that you get to spend time with me?" He asks making a sad face.

"Trust me, she is.." I say,"She loves you."

I look at Darcey who has a I'm-going-to-kill-you expression on her face.

"I know that. Everyone loves Ashton Irwin." Ashton says proudly.

"Oh god, here we go with this conversation again." Darcey says.

The bells rings and we all pile out of the classroom. I catch up to Michael within a few seconds.

"Hey Mikey, You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, definitely." He says smiling.

"So, tell me what happened? You never told me the story."

I told him what had happened. By the time I was done sharing, he seemed angry.

"Like I said earlier, he's a dick."

"Yeah, he is. I just figured it out." I tell him.

"Forget about him, you don't need him."

"You're right. I don't need him. He's a jerk."

"Exactly."

**

Agh!!! I know this was short but, I suck at making these damn things longer! Hopefully this is good enough. If not, I AM SUPER SORRRYYYY!!! BUT A DOUBLE UPDATE WILL MAKE UP FOR IT Eh?!

Contact me on

Twitter: @_AussieBaby_

Quotev : BabyDarcey_xx

Kik - Australia_x

Fb- darcey horan monteith