Chapter 19// Three years later

Note; this takes place 3 years later hence the title. They are all engaged, Nya has a child now, Darcey has two children and Sharon doesn't have any yet because she's innocent :]

Anyways enjoy and be glad that I finally did update after yearssss! x 💕

•*•*•*•*

The girls and the triplets lives are so different now.

Marcel became very successful in the marketing business. He even got a promotion.

Edward became a professional boxer. He loved fighting and that's what he decided do for the rest of his life.

Harry's also really successful as he's in the British/Irish boy band "One Direction." with his best friends. They are well known in every country.

Darcey moved to Los Angeles, California to become a singer as well. She just released her debut album.

Sharon became a professional photographer. She now owns six photo studios. Three in Los Angeles, three in San Francisco.

As for Nya, she decided to get a job as a movie director. She loves to direct scary movies. Her parents think that it is the perfect job for her.

The triplets hadn't seen their fiancées in a long time and they've began to grow so far apart.

One afternoon the girls met up at Starbucks. They chatted over coffee about what was next in their career.

"How's your photography business, Sharon?" Darcey asks.

"It's great, really. I have so many people asking me to photograph them for sweet 16 party invitations, weddings, and more. It's a great job." Sharon replies as she finishes the remaining of her coffee.

"That sounds lovely." The blonde girl says.

"Nya, How are you finding your job?"  Sharon asks the quiet girl.

"My job is fantastic! I'm actually directing a movie starring Johnny Depp later this month!" She says.

"Wow, that's great!!!" Sharon says with so much enthusiasm.

"Yeah, it is! I'm a huge fan. I'm stoked to be honest." She says after taking a sip of her coffee,"so what about you Darcey? I loved your album by the way."

"Aw, thank you! I actually have something to share with you two!"

"Whaattt?" The two girls ask in unison.

"I'm going on tour!" She squeals,"I'm the opening act for Little Mix!"

"OMG that's exciting!" Sharon says nearly falling out of her chair.

"Yeah, and I'm going to take you to meet them!" Darcey shares.

They finished their coffee before heading out to the mall.

They decided to go shopping for new clothes. Darcey was throwing a party later that afternoon and they had absolutely nothing nice to wear.

The went to various different stores in search of the perfect outfit.

Nya bought a black dress with cut outs and red heels

Sharon bought a very beautiful floral dress and paired it with a few necklaces and some peach flats.

As for Darcey, she bought a coral coloured romper and strappy sandals.

They all rushed home to get ready.

This party was going to be amazing. They just knew it. But what they didn't know was that they were in for

a surprise.