Chapter 17

*Rhyanne's pov

"That was amazing!" I said hugging James. "Thanks Rhy" he smiled pulling me close. "Finally! Took you guys long enough" Mickey laughed. "Oh shut up!" James laughed. "Come on Rhy, lets get baby in bed" James said snaking his arm around me. "Okay but I call dibs on the first shower" I called walking with James. We walked to the bus leaving the guys to hang out backstage until people left so they wouldn't be bothered. As we walked to the bus a few fans saw us and stopped us. "You guys are so cute!" They said. "And dedicating those songs to each other! Oh my god!" One girl cooed. "So you guys are having a baby?" Another girl asked. "Yes we are," I said softly. "But he just asked you out" the girl countered. "True. It was a drunken accident but I did really like her before that" James admitted pulling me close. "Now if you don't mind I wanna get my girl to bed and my baby so excuse us" James said escorting us out of the crowd and onto the bus after a couple of autographs and pictures.

"Thanks" I said and sat on the couch. "Anytime" he said and sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him softly, "James?" I asked. "Yes beautiful" he said kissing me. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he said and I pulled him into a kiss. "I'm gonna shower, but uh do you wanna pick a movie to watch, I'm really awake right now" I smiled. "Sounds perfect" he smiled kissing my forehead. "Oh uh when we get our break in October, I want you to meet my family" he said. "Uh yea, how are they taking this?" I asked. "I haven't talked to them about it." "James they are gonna hate me!" I groaned. "No they will love you! Besides they don't even read the stupid magazines. They figure its easier to not read it and listen to rumors." He said. "So they don't know?" I asked and he nodded. "James I don't know, they are gonna hate me" I sigh. "They'll love you" he said kissing me. "Go shower" he laughed.

I showered and relaxed in the warm water before getting dressed and laying with James. The guys were all back on the bus and they were excited to see us happy, especially Adam. We relaxed and watched a movie and soon fell asleep.

*6 weeks later

"Come on Rhy last show! Make it amazing" James said. "James I love you but I am so tired I honestly don't think I can" I said sitting in my dressing room with the band. "It's okay baby, pull up a stool then" James suggested. "James ugh, I am 18 weeks and I'm fat and hormonal and tired" I cried, "I can't!" "First of all Rhy, you're not fat, you've gained maybe 5 pounds, you can't even tell you're pregnant, if I didn't go to every appointment with you I'd be skeptical." James said. "Second of all of course you're hormonal you're pregnant it comes with the territory along with being tired." James said rubbing my back. "Is it even healthy to have gained such little weight?" I asked. "Don't know, I'm not a doctor." James said and kissed me. I bit my lip and held my little belly. "Just relax, you're almost halfway there" Adam joked walking in. "Shut up Adam," I said seeing him. "Rhy you ready? We're up!" Jake my guitarist said. I held James' hand and walked with Jake, Bobby, Jon, and Paul to the stage. They went out first and I kissed James. "Good luck baby" he said and I ran out carefully. "Hey everybody! How're you doing tonight?!" I yelled and tried not to yawn. 21 candles started and I took a deep breath and started singing the fast paced song.

"Always be momma's baby. Always be daddy's girl. Right now she's makin' 'em crazy. Little red riding hood, big bad world. She ain't waitin' on 21 candles, She ain't missin' not a minute of fun She ain't worried about one day older, Pretty little rebel on the run, She ain't tryin' to be hard to handle, She gonna do what a girl gonna do, She ain't waitin' on 21 candles. Sure ain't gonna wait on you. Can't be innocent forever. Ain't never done anything. She'll tell you no but she don't mean never, Turned the corner when she turned 18. She ain't waitin' on 21 candles, She ain't missin' not a minute of fun She ain't worried about one day older, Pretty little rebel on the run, She ain't tryin' to be hard to handle, She gonna do what a girl gonna do, She ain't waitin' on 21 candles. Sure ain't gonna wait on you. Her folks wanna hold her back, But they don't know how. She wants it all and she wants it all right now, Get it all before the sun goes down. She ain't waitin', she aint' missin', She ain't worryin', that girl needs kissin'. She ain't waitin' on 21 candles, She ain't missin' not a minute of fun She ain't worried about one day older, Pretty little rebel on the run, She ain't tryin' to be hard to handle, She gonna do what a girl gonna do, She ain't waitin' on 21 candles. Sure ain't gonna wait on you. Yeah, them 21 candles" I sang and nearly had to chug a water afterward. God being pregnant and touring sucks I think as I turn back to the audience. And start because of you. "This song goes out to any and every ex that made you're life hell. This is what we all want to say at one point" I said remembering how it felt to tell Will.