Chapter 30

{again switching up tour date facts}

*James' pov

"Come on, I wanna hear all about tour!" Rhyanne laughed and pulled me to the couch. We all sat and Adam started, "it was hectic! We had to cancel one night which meant we lost a day off but it was worth it" Adam laughed. "Why what happened?" Bee asked. "Bad storm, they thought it wouldn't be safe when the equipment started shorting out so we had to reschedule it." I said running my hands over Rhyanne's body. "Damn James, get a room" Adam teased. "I did one better I have a house" I laughed kissing her sweetly. "I've missed you so much" I said holding her. "Alright how about we take Noelle and Kat and you can have the rest of the day to yourselves" they offered. "Don't you guys want time together?" Rhyanne asked. "Yea but you guys have to plan it we can do it whenever" Bee said. "Yea but you don't have to do that." I said finally speaking up, "why not I always take Sam the first night I'm back to hang so why not, maybe I could even separate those two for a bit, Kat can do some girly thing with Bee and Sam and I can do whatever" Adam said looking at us. "And Noelle?" Rhyanne asked eyeing Adam, "she'll be with the girls get it?" Adam said. "Listen Levine!" She giggled. We all laughed, "fine, why not?" Rhyanne shrugged. "Perfect!" Bee said happily. Adam jumped up and ran out back. "You two deserve it, when was the last time you... Ya know?" She asked. "Bee!" I said, "it was only the once" Rhyanne answered honestly. "I have the feeling I'm going to be judged and it's not gonna be fun!" I sighed. "Hey Adams judged all the time!" Bee laughed. "Judged how?" Adam asked walking back in. "Sexually" I started, "apparently these two are very open and seeing as Rhyanne and I don't really have a sex life they discuss yours and Bee's." I explained. "And?" He asked looking at them. "I can't say much, I've only had sex once and I was too plastered to remember" Rhyanne said keeping her mouth shut while they held in laughter.

"Come on Kat!" Adam called. "I'm here!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs and instantly interlocked her fingers with Sam. "You be on your best behavior no sneaking around and having sex or anything understand?" Rhyanne asked. "I know I promise" Kat said hugging her. "Okay Noelle has a couple outfits and a couple pajamas and plenty of bottles and diapers, the formula is pre measured in there she said pointing to the formula dispensers in the bag. "Rhyanne we can do this relax" Bee said and hugged her. "I know I'm just nervous" she said and kissed Noelle. "You put in the base correctly right?" She asked. "Rhy you did it" Adam said, "right okay" she said and watched nervously as they left. "Come here" I said pulling her to the couch and on my lap. "I've missed you so much Rhyanne" I whispered and kissed her hard. "I've missed you too" she said kissing me. "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes?" She asked kissing my neck. "I'll make sure everything is locked up" I said and watched her hips sway all the way upstairs. I bit my lip and locked the doors and made sure the low windows were locked and the curtains drawn. I waited a few minutes before heading upstairs and sitting on the bed, the curtains were drawn, her iPod played softly on the dresser, playing a mix of her favorite songs, and battery operated candles lit the room dimly. I chuckled seeing them and knowing her fear of candles in the bedroom. "Rhyanne" I called out. "One minute" she said from the master bath and I kicked off my shoes and sat at the edge of the bed. "Ready?" She asked a few moments later. "Yes" I said eager to see her. She opened the door and leaned against the door frame. "Wow" I said unable to take my eyes off of her in the thin baby doll top she had on. It tied right under her boobs and flew open when she walked. It was completely see through with matching panties. She walked over and leaned down to kiss me.

I restrained myself and slipped my hand behind her bare neck and kissed her hard. Her hair was pulled up in clip it looked beautiful but I loved her hair down. I reached up and pulled out the clip gently letting her hair fall around her shoulders again. "Baby" she whispered, "no you're perfect just like this" I said and pulled her down over me and slipping my hands under the light material of the top and brushing my fingers tips against her warm skin. "You are so beautiful" I said kissing her and rolled over on top. She blushed and pulled off my shirt. "You are so..." She stopped and I looked at her, "handsome doesn't cover it." She whispered shaking her head. "You are flawless" she finally said kissing me. "No Rhy you're flawless" I said and kissed her neck. Her breath caught and I started paying close attention to what she liked and didn't. She unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them off while her hand wound their way in my hair. I moaned softly and pressed against her needing to feel every part of her. She moaned softly in my ear and it drove me wild. I pulled the tie keeping her top on and kissed down her neck and across her chest tracing some of her visible scars with my tongue. Her back arched and I pulled the top off completely tossing it on the floor before tracing her deepest scar and leaving kisses down her stomach to her waist. Her breathe caught again as she looked down at me. I teased her kissing over the fabric of her panties before pulling them down and kissing her thigh until they were off and then kissing up her other thigh. She moaned and bit her lip. I continued teasing her lightly running my tongue over her flushed skin never quite where she expected it, her waist, her thighs, her hips, around her entrance. When I thought she couldn't handle it anymore I finally stopped teasing, letting my tongue explore her entirely. She moaned loudly and lightly tugged my hair, only encouraging me further.

"Oh James!" She moaned and I smirked and kissed my way back up her. She fought for control as my lips reached hers and I let her win giving in to the sweet taste of her. She rolled over sitting on my waist and finding my sweet spot in my neck. She smirked as I moaned. She followed my lead kissing down my body nipping here and there, she knew just how to make me crazy. She stopped at my boxers and looked up biting her lip thinking, almost arguing with herself. Whatever the argument she decided and slipped them off tossing them and teasing me making it hard to control myself. The more she teased the harder I got. I was close to begging, which I've never done, before she placed her soft lips around me. It was slow and sensual, it took everything I had to not finish right then and there. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her. I pulled her up and laid her down crashing my lips against hers as I positioned myself then stopped and grabbed a condom before pushing hard into her. She threw her head back moaned pushing her hips up trying to get closer and closer. She let me take full control as she screamed my name. I didn't hold back I gave it my everything, wanting to make it perfect for her, this will be all she remembers as her first and I didn't want it to be anything less than amazing.

*Rhyanne's pov

I fell back exhausted and happy. "Wow" I whispered, laying my head on his chest. "Wow is right" he chuckled. "I love you Rhyanne." "I love you too James" I said kissing him, "round 2?" I asked shyly. "Hell yes" he smirked and hovered over me again. The sunlight streamed through the windows waking me. "Ugh, I thought I closed those" I whined pulling the covers over my head when I noticed James was gone. I sat up the covers falling as I looked around. "James?" I called out. He came in carrying a tray. "Morning baby" he smiled and sat in the bed kissing my bare neck and shoulder. "Breakfast?" He asked. I smiled, "morning" I smiled finding his lips, "and yes thank you" I smiled. "How are only feeling?" He asked slipping a strawberry into my mouth. I smirked, "mmm, and sore" I admitted and took the other fork and fed him a piece of cantaloupe from the bowl of fruit salad. "Kiwi!" I shouted laughing, "god you're nuts!" He said and kissed me. I pulled of my phone and took a picture of the kiwis and put it on Instagram, "my baby knows me well! @/jamesbvalentine #fruitsalad #love #breakfast " I wrote and hit share. I put my phone down as we finished breakfast. "Aww @/jamesbvalentine you're so sweet!" "Post a pic of you two!" "@/jamesbvalentine how does it feel to be home?" I laughed and took a picture of the two of us and posted it. "Me and my baby! #daytoourselves #thankyouadam " I wrote and laughed. "My girl! I love you Rhy!" James commented then went to the other picture and commented, "as much as I love being on the road it's good to be home." I laughed and kissed him deeply. "Plans?" He asked. "I just wanna stay here with you" I admitted and curled up with him.