Prologue

Biting his nails, tapping his foot as he sits, pacing back and forth and fidgeting with anything in hand's reach to pick up and fiddle with is something Piercen finds himself doing whenever he can't contain the emotions inside himself. He's unable to sit still and go straight on and tackle what it is he's bothered with.

Waiting is a hard concept for him to grasp even at thirty two. Being patient is not something he is used to or ever will be. He doesn't know how people act as calm as they do waiting longer than he has. Anticipating, going crazy internally for the pass several months, six to be exact.

Too long. Too much torture to do nothing but wait. Watch. Learn schedules and times to keep in mind. Quietly overhearing conversations and gathering information he might need for later. He doesn't want to screw up his detailed plans he devised years ago to getting what he wants. He knows precisely what he has to do as he waits for the right time to have his true intentions unleashed.

He doesn't want any problems in the future. He doesn't want any little hidden factors to go unnoticed when he doesn't want a foreseeable capture by the police. Not now. Not ever.

'She's the one. I know she's the one.' he tells himself once again as the seconds tick by as he sits upstairs on a recliner in the living room. Only a few more minutes as a precaution, only a little while longer of waiting until the wait ends.

He's waited long enough. He's waited years to find the one person he is meant to fall in love with and spend the rest of his life with. He's done waiting. He's over the loneliness he feels inside himself that never seems to go away. She's finally here, she's the one and it's time he makes her his.

He wants her and he's going to have her.

** I finally have gotten back into writing this story again. Sorry I took it down for those who read what I had posted last year but I wanted to wait until I was fully committed to this. I plan to edit what I had originally posted and tie in my new ideas for this book. I'm super excited about this story. Updates will be every Monday and Thursday. I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I've been writing. Thank you in advance for adding 'Sick Intentions' to your library. Enjoy. :) **