Before the Bears came

My name is (Your name). I'm a Highschool Student. I'm 17 years old. Before the 3 bears came, let me tell you what happened.

I woke up at 8:00 AM. My eyes grew big because I'm late for school. After I took a bath and dressed up, I rushed to school without eating breakfast. When I came to school, it was already recess.

After recess, I went to my classroom. Suddenly, something strange happened. Dozens of birds were flying in the sky. A while ago, the sky was clear. The sun was shining bright, but now, it became dark. It starts to rain. Then, the wind became stronger. It looks like a weird day, right? There's no upcoming typhoon but why is the weather like this? When my best friend and I were eating lunch, the rain stopped, even the wind! The sky became clear again. I asked my best friend if she noticed this day is getting strange.

"Yup. But we're lucky coz the rain stopped." She replied. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked her, showing my curious face so that she will tell me immediately.

She took a deep breath before she spilled the beans.

I really want to know what she's trying to say but its like her mouth was covered with tape. "Seriously, what is it? Don't make me wait until the bell rings."

Finally, she opened her mouth and said...
"Look, I drew Ice Bear! Pretty cool right? "

I thought she's gonna tell me a deep secret. I got nervous for nothing. "That's it? You painted Ice Bear cooking Calzones? You almost gave me a heart attack for your long pause!"

"Hehehe. I'm sorry. I thought it would be thrilling if I will make a long pause." She apologized with a "Thrilling" reason.

"Oay . Anyway, can I have this? I really love it!"

"Hahaha, okay!" She replied.