Family Dinner ft. Alyssa... Part 3

Readers's POV:

Was I really a stalker? I wasn't really obsessed like... I had on a crush on one of them! I only left because I'm not just broken inside, I was also starving to death and I want to eat something from the fridge.

Grizz's POV:

"Hi guys! Wait, where's (Your name)?" I greeted to my loving and handsome brothers.

But then they looked at me with angry eyes.

"Grizz! You were the reason why (Your name) left. We were fighting because of you and your tardiness!" Panda screamed inside the restaurant like he doesn't even care about the people around us.

"What? Little Bro, is that true?" I asked my young brother, who is also mad at me.

"Ice Bear almost turned into a horrifying bear for brother came late. Ice Bear will go to Teppan Yaki to eat sushi." Yep... he is really mad at me.

"Oh Bro... I am so sorry. Well, you see---" I was suppose to explain until PanPan shouted at me again.

"'Well you see what' Grizz?! Look, we've been waiting here for hours. Tell us honestly, where on earth have you been?" Asked Panda.

"My girlfriend and I were shopping at the mall because she had a hard time picking clothes from her closet, that's why we went to the mall so that she can have the free time to choose an outfit for her... and for me." Me.

"Wait, you have a girlfriend? How long have you been together?" Panda was really curious about my girlfriend. Little Bro didn't even left the restaurant when he found out that I have a girlfriend.

"A long time already..." I answered.

"Why did you kept the secret for a long time?" Little Bro asked.

"Because... I was really nervous to tell."

"What's wrong with you? Why would you be so nervous about that? Come on Grizz, tell your girlfriend that we will be going home... we will just have our dinner there. Besides, (Your name) was also there, crying I guess..." Said Panda

"Actually, Alyssa , my girlfriend, is already at our house... coz she left her jacket there." Said myself.

"Oh... ok." Said Panda.

Reader's POV:

[knock knock]

"Yeah? The door is open, you can come in... sheesh, don't let me open the door for you!" I was in a bad mood, I ended up shouting at someone who opens the door.

Then it was a girl... a teenage girl.

"Uh, hi. I would like to get my jacket from--- (O_O)" 

"Who are you, and who said that you own a jacket here in my house?!" I screamed at her.

"Ok, calm down... I have my jacket, but then I left in Grizzly's room, so I am here to get it." She replied

"How did you know Grizzly? [Gasps] Are you his stalker?"

"No... I am his girlfriend."

"Uh, Grizz doesn't have a girlfriend. If he really has one, he would've told us immediately."

"What?"

Then the bears came...

"Alyssa!" Said Grizz.

"Why didn't you tell your family that we are in a relationship?" Asked Alyssa to Grizzly.

Wait really? OK fine, I believe you.

"I already told my brothers, but (Your name) wasn't there a the restaurant. I was suppose to tell her too." Grizzly explained.

"Oh... Hi, I'm (Your name)! What about you?" I introduced myself to Alyssa.

"Hi, I am Alyssa!" She replied.

It was an awkward situation... at first, you shouted at someone who you thought it was some paparazzi, but then it all end up as a friendly conversation. XD

Ice Bear thought if we can just have our family dinner here in our house, besides, we are already complete... and yeah! It was such a wonderful night.