I'm Not Going To Your Tryouts!!!

Its been 3 days since we helped PanPan for his tryouts. He is so serious about it. Like what he said, he wants to do something better to move on after the break up with his girlfriend.

Panda took the training seriously. We used some of our things for him to smash. Like the vase, picture frames and some glassy stuff... wait, did he smashed my phone?! NOOO!!! That phone was my life and soul that is in a rectangular form! Never mind. I'll just buy a new one. (-__-)

I said "Panda, how could you smash my phone? That was like a twin sister to me. (-__-)" Then he answered "I'm sorry (Your name). I just got carried away by the tryouts, I almost forgot how important gadgets can be..." I seriously got upset for my phone's death, but at least Panda will still do anything for the tryouts.

The next day, I woke up and remembered that I already lost my phone. But then I got more aggressive when I noticed my laptop is gone! Panda, you are in big trouble, young bear!

I went downstairs, then I saw MY LAPTOP ON THE TABLE AND PANDA IS TRYING TO SMASH IT!!! (o_O)

"Wait! Not my laptop too!" I shouted as loud as I can, but I saw PanPan wearing earplugs. Oh, come on! Are you trying to destroy modern technology?!?! (-_-!) Yeah, I'm too late... he smashed it already. (ㅜ_ㅜ)

"Panda!!! How could you destroy my laptop too?! Do you even know how much money you have to spend if you want to buy a phone and some other gadgets?!" I scolded Panda aloud.

Panda said"I'm sorry (Your name)... Its just that..."
I didn't let him finish talking, I scolded him more. "What do you mean, 'Its just that'?! Seriously, why don't you smash your own phone, not mine! Good thing my headphones are not yet dead. Wait, where is it?!" Oh no... (O_O)
"Panda also destroyed your headphones, too." Grizzly interrupted.

"What?! That is it! I am so done helping your training! I'm not going to your tryouts!" I shouted at PanPan then ran to my room, with tears from my eyes dropping to the ground.

~~~~~
If nobody understands this parts, lets put it this way...

Panda already hates gadgets because he might remember his times when he keeps on joining in dating sites... then he got a internet girlfriend, and they suddenly broke up. :'(

Grizzly told him to try new things, that's how he tried Kung Fu...

Panda suddenly got the trauma for phones, laptops, and other gadgets... but how could he smashed the headphones... (-_-)

~Gwen