Family Dinner ft. Alyssa... Part 2

"What's taking him so long?! That is it! Lets just call it a night. Come on Panda and Ice... I'm tired of waiting" I said that, feeling super hungry. Yeah, we've been waiting here for an hour and 30 minutes.

"But wait, he is coming. Cant we just wait a little longer?" Asked Panda.

"Ice Bear is hungry... Ice Bear will buy sushi for family" Ice Bear Answered.

Until Panda and I ended up fighting.

"Panda, we are starving to death! Look at the time. Its already 8:30 PM and until now he is still not here!" Said myself.

"Maybe he already has a job, and he wants us to celebrate." Said Panda.

"Uh, he never tried looking for a job. He mostly stays inside our house, playing video games, watching action movies and talk a lot!"  

"Hey, you don't really know our brother!"

"Yes I do! Maybe you already forgot I was a certified We Bare Bears fan before."

"You were just a fan! What only fans do is watch videos, stalk their idols and keep making stupid scenarios in their heads like people who were not yet completely healed by the mental hospital!"

"[Gasp] Panda... How could you? You should be lucky because I am a fan of yours, and now you're gonna talk like that? If I wasn't a fan, you 3 would have been like horrifying bears 1 year ago until now! Were people giving you some effort to save your lives? No, they didn't! It was me! It was me who helped you bears and make you feel like you're part of this world, even if the 3 of you came from another dimension!" I screamed really loud to express my anger, even if some people around us in the restaurant were looking at us.

Ice Bear remained silent. Panda? I don't know... He doesn't care about how I feel. I started crying then went home. Was I being to hard on him? Never mind (T_T)