Magic Portal

Few weeks later...

I woke up at 9:00 AM. It was Saturday, so I'm not late. Suddenly, I heard screaming outside. When I came out of my room, it was Panda who was screaming the whole time. He has the best high pitch when he was shouting. He should audition at any singing contests, hahaha.

Anyway, while PanPan was shouting, inside the living room, he said "Grizz, when can we go back to our world?! Don't tell me we will stay here for the rest of our lives!" Grizzly told Panda to calm down, but he won't stop panicking. "PanPan, just calm down." But then Panda shouted "Calm down? How am I gonna calm down?! A magic portal brought us here and we don't know when it will come back. Now you want to calm down?!" What about Ice Bear? Well, he was just cleaning the living room, which its his daily routine, cleaning (also cooking).

I went downstairs and asked the 3 bears. "What do you mean, Magic Portal?"

"Oh, good morning (Your name)!" Said Grizzly. "Yeah, a magic portal brought us here."

Panda said "And if that thing will not come back, we're gonna be stuck here forever!"

Ice interrupted "Ice bear likes this place. Ice Bear wants to be stuck here forever."

Grizzly hugged Panda and said "Come on Bro. Why do want to go home when we are already internet famous? Our little brother also likes this place." Panda talked back to Grizzly. "Grizz, you're the only one who wants to be internet famous. I just want to have a simple life."

I said "Panda, I thought you like this world. I told you that you will meet many internet ladies because you 3 are internet famous. Grizz is proud of himself for being popular. Ice loves this place. Are you happy that your brothers are also happy?"

Panda replied "Of course I'm happy, but I would be happier if I was in our world. I miss our cave, also Chloe. I kinda miss Charlie though." Panda went to his room. He thinks that there's no hope for them to go home.

"Wait, he misses Charlie?" Said Grizz. I replied "I thought he doesn't like Charlie because he's annoying." Then Ice interrupted "Ice Bear thinks its funny."

I kept wondering... If a portal took Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear, and brought them here in our world, When did they came here? I asked Grizzly about it. He said "Uh, we came here few days ago when we met you." So that's why the weather became weird that day! It was like the signal of their arrival. Then Grizzly said "We landed at the playground near a school."

Wait, did he say Playground near a School?! Maybe they landed at my school! I shouted at Grizzly and Ice Bear. "Grizzly, Ice, get inside my car while I will call Panda."

Grizzly asked me. "Why? Where are we going?". Then I replied. "If you bears landed at a playground near a school, maybe I know that place."

So I went upstairs and called PanPan. The doorknob was not locked so I opened the door. "Panda, if you feel bad because you don't know when will the portal come back, you don't have to worry about it. Come on, lets go. We are going to a place that brought you, Grizzly and Ice here." Panda went out of his room and got inside my car. We went to my school.