Detective Grace. And Im like: (o_O)

A week later, 8:00 AM, Monday...

I woke up, and I still want to go back to sleep but I can't because I have to go back to school.

Panda greeted me a good morning, Grizzly gave me a warm hug and Ice Bear cooked breakfast for all 4 of us. I love the bears. They are like a family to me already, just my brothers.

Panda, Grizzly and I were sitting at the table, feeling very hungry.

"Breakfast is served." Said Ice Bear. The 4 of us ate together happily.

When I came to school, Panda and I were texting. Besides, I came early, classes will start later.
Suddenly, I didn't know Grace was behind me, reading my texts the whole time.

"Who is your text mate?" Said Grace. Then I replied "Um... my cousin." Seriously, I didn't know that she was behind me. (o.O) "You have a cousin named Panda?" Asked Grace. I replied "Yup. He has dark circles under his eyes, then he looks like a panda. I gave him that nickname." Then she said "Oh, okay."

During dismissal, I was holding my phone. Then Grace came.

"(Your name), can I borrow your phone?" Asked Grace.
I replied "What for?" Then she answered "I will text my mom to pick me up right now."
I said "Okay. But be careful will it. It is my life and soul that is in a rectangular form. ('ㅡ')"

She returned my phone after 30 minutes. (-_-) What was she doing with my phone a while ago? I went to messages and she didn't texted her mom the whole time. She is up to something, and I know its about me and the bears.

When I got home, there were noises in my house. Maybe its just the bears, playing charades. When I came inside, something shocked me...

"Hi (Your name)! My name is Ice Bear the Polar Bear. I'm your youngest bear brother." Said Ice Bear.
"Ice Bear! Your speaking in first person! (>.<)"
"Yeah (Your name). He is speaking in first person. We are so proud of him!" Said Grizzly. "Well, our little bro is still practicing." Said Panda. Then Ice Bear shouted "I will make Japanese food for dinner."
"Really? Thanks Bro!" Said Grizzly.

Its really surprising when Ice Bear speaks in first person. (^.^). I'm so proud of him.

Suddenly, my best called on the phone. What does she want now?!

Me: Hello, Grace?
Grace: (Your name)... Can I come over to your house?
Me: Uh, no. Because I'm doing my general cleaning today.
Grace: That's okay. I can help.
Me: No need, I can do it by myself.
Grace: (Your name)! Are you trying to ignore me?
Me: No I'm not! Look, I'm busy as a bee right now. Also, I have many projects to do.
Grace:d You're hiding something. I know you are hiding something, and I will find that out... [Hangs up]

('o') I didn't expect that... that would happen...
What am I going to do? Should I tell her right now, or let it take time?