The Tryouts. Part 2

Panda's POV:

Its time. Its time for my tryouts. But I think I don't want to join because she isn't here. I feel very guilty, until now.

Grizz's POV:

Bro, are you ready?

Panda's POV:

No, I'm not! Maybe I shouldn't join.

Grizz's POV:

Why?! We've been working hard for this. We helped you in your training for a week and now you will just give up. Let (Your name) be proud of you!

Panda's POV:

I'll try, Bro (T_T)

The coach already called me. And I've been paired with someone bigger than me! Oh no. I... can't... do this. (O_O) (Your name), where are you???

The match is starting... I feel very week. The crowd expected me to be great in Kung Fu because I'm a Panda. Then suddenly, my opponent kicked me off. Ouch!!! (╯﹏╰). And he already attacked me. I don't have the strength to fight back. The audience shouted "Boo!" to me. I only did this because I feel very sorry for what I did to her electronics. If I fight back, its like I smashed her gadgets again.

"HEY!!! Stop shouting 'Boo' to Panda! That's not yet his official Kung Fu moves. Give some respect to the bear or I will smash all of your skulls!!!" (Your name) came to see me in my tryouts. And the audience remained seated, and shushed. :')

I became stronger, until I defeated my opponent.

"Yey, Panda!" My brothers, Grace and (Your name) were cheering for me.

"Panda, someone said that if you will join the championship round, you will earn $500,000 as a reward." Said Grace.

"Really? I but its still the tryouts." I replied.

"I don't know... I just heard that." Said Grace.

"Join the champ rounds, Bro." Grizz shouted.

"Maybe I should. So that I can buy (Your name) new gadgets, since I broke the old ones." I said it seriously.

"Panda, you don't have to. Look, if this is about making me forgive you, I just did. I know I'm so obsessed with electronics, and its like their more important to me than you guys. But from now on, I promise... I will balance all of you and my gadgets as my priorities." Said (Your name)

(Your name) hugged me, so tight, to prove that she already forgave me.

"Awe... that made me cry." Said Grizz.

"Ice Bear too." Said Brother.

"Stop the drama guys... you're making us rain." Said Grace.

(Your name) and I looked at the three of them, laughing.

"You guys should stop the drama, not us." Said (Your name) while laughing.

"Fine... GROUP HUG!!!" Grizz shouted.

All of us had our happy group hug. So in conclusion, (Your name) already. And she already bought herself some new gadgets after a week. And I don't need to join the championship rounds. I finally realized that Kung Fu is not really my style.

My ex girlfriend wants to be back with me, but... Nah. Its better to be single because if you are one, you can do so much better.