Don't Let Anyone Know About This

Its still 7:00 AM. I've been up for 5 hours and 30 minutes. I'm afraid of letting my dream come to life!!! (O_O) I won't tell anybody about my dream. I... need to calm down.

I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"(Your name), you woke up late." Said Panda.

"Uh... first of all, I woke up at 3:30 in the morning because I had a nightmare so that's why I just sat on my bed, thinking about life! Second, whats, the problem if I woke up late today?"

"You'll be late for school." Said Ice Bear.

"Ice... come on. Its Sunday." 

"No, its Monday." Said Grizzly.

"Really? [Checks time] (O.O) Oh... I should take a bath first, then eat breakfast." I replied then ran to the bathroom. And then I just took a delicious sandwich that Ice Bear made for me. Lastly, I went inside my car to go to school.

Our classes start at 7:30 AM... so I still I time to to be there without being late. Then I got to school at 7:29. I still have a minute to run to my classroom.

"AM I LATE?!" I shouted at our class mayor.

"What are you talking about? Every Monday, we start our classes at 8:00" He replied.

"Oh yeah, I forgot... lets just say I thought that today is Sunday because I was so stressed-out  at home, it made me forget it Monday!" (-_-)

Then Grace came to me and said...

"Uh, why were you shouting at our class mayor?"

"I got big problems right now, I can't help myself shouting at people."

"What kind of big problems?"

"Well, what if one day, the bears will come back to their world unexpectedly?"

"Why would you say something like that?"

"Because I have a feeling that it will happen soon. Grace, I had a dream of that last night and I got super scared that it will come to reality, that's why I woke up and didn't slept for hours. That happening is somewhere in the corner. I don't want to lose them!"

"(Your name), its just a dream... thats not gonna happen."

"But Grace, some dreams can come to reality! Maybe that was just a clue that they're leaving. Please dont tell anyone about this. Even the bears."

"Ok.."