Grace... I have something to tell you. Now!

The next day...
I went to school, and I saw Grace talking with... The MEAN DINGLES.

The Mean Dingles are a female circle of friends that have a bad attitude. Their leader is the meanest girl. Her name is Stacy. You wouldn't want to mess with her or her minions.
There was one time that I accidentally spilled juice on her varsity jacket then she slapped me at the face, and her minions helped her. I keep apologizing but they wont stop. (-_-!) So yeah... I called them the Mean Dingles.

I grabbed my best friend's hand and I asked her if the two of us can talk alone. But then the leader said "No. She is now part of our group. That means she will no longer talk to you for the damn rest of your life."

What the..
She doesn't have the right to say that in front of my face! See, I told you. She is so mean, I'm thinking of a scenario that I'm killing her. (╰_╯)

"What? I didn't say that I'm part of your group, you girls just showed up a while ago, started talking to me like Barbie dolls." Said Grace.
"Barbie dolls coz were beautiful? Unlike your best friend who looks like an octopus." Stacy insulted me then her other friends start to laugh.
"No." Grace replied. "You guys are like Barbie dolls because you are all plastic and brainless. Also, don't even dare call (Your name) an octopus! Remember, she is the muse in our class, maybe you girls are like the underwater creatures. Some of you here are Whales, maybe seahorses or puffer fish. If you dingles will insult her again, maybe all of you will get a taste of my fist. (╰_╯)"
Then the Mean Dingles ran and cut class because of fear.

Hahaha I love Grace. She keeps defending me. Oh yeah anyway, I have something to tell her.

"What is it?" Asked Grace.
I answered "Um... if you are already judging me since yesterday, you can go to my house after class."
"Okay!" Said Grace.

Since that she said yes, I texted Panda.
Me: Hi PanPan!
Panda: Hi (Your name). What's up?
Me: Oh nothing much. (^.^) Anyway, we will have a guest in our house so... can you prepare a perfect dinner for us? And act like yourselves so that the guest will know and identify your personalities, also Ice Bear and Grizz's.
Panda: Okay! I will tell little bro about that so he will cook the perfect meals, and Grizz will entertain the guest. While I will... do nothing. (*.*)
Me: Okay Panda! See you later.
Panda: Okay!

The time you've been waiting for... The surprise dinner!

Grace opened the door and we went inside. I saw Grizzly fixing the table.

"Wait... is that...(0_0) a bear?!" Grace shouted, lifting a chair and suppose to throw it to Grizzly.
I said "Don't throw that chair to Grizzly."
"Grizzly?" Grace asked me. Then Grizzly answered "Actually, there are another 2 bears in this house."

Grace panicked more and more. I slapped her in the face to stop panicking(-_-!)

"(Your name). You invited me here because you want me to be eaten by bears?! And this bear can talk? Animals don't talk!" Said Grace.

If only she will let me explain, but how am I gonna explain if she won't zip her mouth?! Should I slap her again? Never mind, hahaha.

"Just let me talk! How am I gonna explain it to you when you are so noisy?" I shouted at Grace. Then she closed her mouth. Finally!

Then Panda and Ice Bear came.

"Wait a minute, Panda?" Said Grace when she saw PanPan. Then Ice Bear said "You must be the guest. Ice Bear and brothers prepared a special dinner for all of us."

Grace looked at me with a smile.

"(Your name) You're living with... We Bare Bears?"
Asked Grace. I replied "Yes. That's why I told you and surprised you. But I'm sorry for not telling you immediately." Then she said "Honestly, I knew that you were hiding this secret. It's kinda obvious."

(o_O) What?!?! Wow... I'm shocked on what she said.

"Well, I can't stay mad at you forever." Grace said that with a hug. Then the bears said "Aww..."
"Friendship is one of the most powerful relationships that no one can break." Said Panda.
"Ice Bear is touched." Said Ice Bear. Then Grizzly interrupted. "Hey. Can we eat now? I'm starving."

All of us laughed and had a wonderful dinner.
"Happy eating!"