Happy Birthday... ICE BEAR!!! ^_^

Everything was all set and "Perfect"! The chef from Teppan Yaki came early and started cooking. All of the guests were having fun. They were playing Snowball Fight, skating, doing snow angels and some other winter stuffs. The Ice Cream Cake is already here, still cold and frozen. And now, all we need is ... The Birthday Bear!

Remember what Grizzly said that he has a plan about bringing Ice Bear to the beach? Well, he said...

"Let's pretend that we kidnapped our little brother! That way, it would be mysterious... Piece of cake!"

For me, I think its a good idea. But then Panda rejected and said. " Grizz! Are you crazy? You know that he is good in martial arts, maybe he might kill us if we kidnap him!" You're right PanPan...

"How about if we will just pretend that we're being kidnapped?" Asked Grace

Grizzly and Panda gasped, saying "That's a great idea!"

That was a great idea... We used Kaye's cellphone and we pretended that we were kidnapped. We shouted as loud as we can so that it would be very realistic, even though we lied.

I don't know what Ice Bear's reaction was... but I know that he is coming. (^.^)

Grizzly and Panda can sense that Ice Bear is coming, so we shouted...

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Ice Bear!" We did the best we can to give him a great party... until he smiled and dropped a tear from his eye. OMG! Tears of Joy! You're welcome, Ice Bear... (^,^)

We had a great time... Ice Bear has so many gifts, his brothers got jealous. Hahaha.

Grizzly stood for a toast.

"Excuse me everyone, may I have your attention please. I am very happy to have a brother like my Bro here." (Seriously, when on earth will he call Ice, "Ice Bear"?!) "Being the eldest is like... way harder than all of you can imagine. And now, lets enjoy this wonderful day. A toast to my brother, Ice Bear!" (Finally! Ice Bear is mentioned.)

Ice Bear is ready for a speech... Hmm... what would it be?

"Good day to everyone! My name is Ice Bear.
I'm so happy to live in this kind of world. Meeting new friends, discovering new things, and everything that is new. I would like to thank all of you for coming. Also, I would like to thank my brothers, Grizz and PanPan for everything that they did just for me. And finally, Thank you, (Your name),and to your friends, for planning this great party. Ice Bear is touched." You're welcome Ice Bear... You improved your speaking skills in 1st person. We are so proud of you.

Everyone had a great time, even the birthday bear. Happy birthday Ice Bear!