A Week before Ice Bear's Birthday

Grace and I had a sleep over last night. When I woke up, I saw and heard Grizzly and Panda having a "Bro Conversation", and I think they are talking about Ice Bear... And I was right.

"Grizz, what should we prepare for our brother's birthday?" Panda asked Grizzly. Then Grizzly replied "I don't know PanPan, but we should think fast for his happiness."

Wait, Ice Bear's birthday?! I don't anything about his birthday, even Panda and Grizzly's birthday.
(-_-)

Ice Bear is in the kitchen, so he didn't really hear anything about their conversation. So I went to PanPan and Grizzly.

"Good morning guys. When is Ice Bear's birthday?" I asked him with a curious face.
"Good morning (Your name)!" Said Panda and Grizzly. Then Panda replied "Next week, Wednesday."

Wow! Time runs fast, right?

I asked them if I can help in planning for Ice Bear's birthday, and they said "Yes." Yey!

"Ice Bear wants to know your conversation." Said Ice Bear, he was behind us. (o_O)

"Whoa... (O_O)" Said Grizzly. "Bro, you were behind us the whole time?"

"No. Ice Bear just got here 5 seconds ago." Ice Bear replied.

At least he didn't hear anything about our... you know, surprise (*~*) I told Grace all about it. And she told me if she can call some of our classmates to help, and I said "Yes".

Grace and I invited our classmates Kaye, Lillian and Mary to my house for the birthday plan. The 3 of them were so happy to meet the bears personally. We had our lunch at my house, talking with the bears. The funny thing that happened during our lunch is that Kaye made a funny joke, and since that it was really funny, the juice that Panda drank came out of his nose! Hahaha... If only he can see the look on his face! (>,<)

After everything, the 5 of us, including Grizzly and Panda went to our room and started planning for Ice Bear's party.

I said "You guys should promise that Ice Bear will not know anything about his birthday. We should surprise him." And they promised. For me, I'm really worried for Grizzly and Panda. What if they can't help themselves hiding the secret, they might say it to Ice Bear? (-_-)

I said "What does Ice Bear like when it comes to ice cream flavor? Because I'm planning for Ice cream cake instead of just a cake."

Then PanPan replied "Hmmm... Chocolate! He likes chocolate!" "You're right, PanPan!" Said Grizzly.

While on the other hand (Grace, Kaye, Lillian and Mary)... They already had an idea on where we should celebrate the birthday party... The beach...

I asked "What?! Why at the beach?! You want us to swim there in the cold season which is winter?!" Then Lillian replied "(Your name), calm down... I think its nice to celebrate in the beach." "Besides, when the sea turns into ice, we can skate and skate and skate there all day." Mary continued Lillian's sentence. "Hmm, perhaps you're right." Said Grizzly.

After that, we were all done planning!

Food- Calzones & Japanese Food (the chef from Teppan Yaki will cook)

Place: The beach {Its so ironic! I mean like, its winter and we are going to the beach... -_-}

Costume: Anything that can make you warm.

Cake: 3 layers of Chocolate Ice cream cake! (Milk chocolate, normal chocolate and dark chocolate)

Grizzly said "And I have a perfect plan to bring our little bro to the party." "Well then, what is it?" Asked Kaye. Then Grizzly replied "Oh, you will see." He said that with an evil laugh.