Hide! Grace might see you.

Remember my best friend in part 1 who gave me the painting of Ice Bear? Her name is Grace. The 2 of us became best friends since we were grade 4. So if we are both 17 years old, and we've been best friends since grade 4, that means we've been best friends for 8 years.

When the bears and I came to my school, I welcomed them. "Guys, welcome to the University of Beauty and Brains, or should I say... My school."

Grizzly said "Wow, nice school (Your name)."
Panda asked "Why is the school's name is University of Beauty and Brains? Is this a school for girls?" I nodded.
Ice said "Ice Bear is a male. Ice Bear doesn't want to study in a female university." I replied "Ice Bear, relax. I'm not forcing you to enroll here. I just want to ask you guys if this is the place where the portal brought the 3 of you." They said "Yes!"

Suddenly, someone shouted my name. I turned around, it was Grace. Why is she here? Its Saturday. There's no class.

So I told the bears to hide in my car so that Grace won't see them. The 3 went inside my car.

"Hi (Your name)!" Said Grace. "Who were those guys with you? Were they wearing bear costumes, or were they real bears?"

I replied "What are you talking about? Maybe you're just imagining crazy things" Then she said "No really. I saw it with my own eyes." I said "Be quiet! I don't know what you're talking about."

I have to tell a lie because... If I will tell her the truth, maybe she will get jealous of me. I spent more time with the Bears more than her since Grizzly, Panda and Ice came.

Then I asked Grace. "Anyway, why are you here? Its Saturday, there's no class. " Then she replied "Oh, I left my bag at the classroom yesterday so I took it. How about you, why are you here?"

I'm thinking of a reply... "Um... I w- was looking for my ball pen. Maybe I also left it in the classroom."
Grace judged me "Really? Its just a ball pen. You can just buy another one." I said. "No. That was my favorite ball pen. Why would I just leave it and buy another?" Then she replied "(Your name), you lost 10 ball pens this month. Then you're gonna make that one your favorite?" I told her "Deal with it. Lets go find it."

Grace and I went to our classroom. My secret is safe, for now. (-_-) I texted Panda
Me: Panda, you guys should hide somewhere else. You guys can get out of my car now.
Panda: Okay!

But when Grace and I came out our classroom, the bears were roaming around the campus! I told them to hide, not to enter the school!

Grace saw them and shouted "(Your name), are those the guys who were with you a while ago? I told you they were wearing bear costumes!" I said "Why are you always saying that those guys were with me a while ago? I don't know them!" Grace replied "Ugh! You're lying to me, aren't you? Lets go near them so that I will prove it to you that I'm not making up stories!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs. This is the worst day ever! (ㅜㅡㅜ)

I texted Panda on the phone.
Me: Why are you guys inside the campus?!
Panda: We're looking for you.
Me: You don't need to look for me. I'm just trying to fool my best friend so that she wont know our secret.
Panda: We are worried about you. (╯﹏╰)
Me: Don't worry about me. Oh BTW, you 3 have a lot of explaining when we'll get home. (-_-!)
Panda: I'm so sorry (Your name). It was all Grizz's fault (T_T)
Me: Its okay... right now, you have to hide because Grace is looking for the 3 of you. She's dragging me and my arm is in pain!
Panda: Okay! We wont let you down this time, promise. (^_^)

"Wait, where are they? They were here a while ago." Grace panicked. Then because of my anger for she dragged me, I screamed at her."Its because you are crazy for bears even though they are wild animals. Remember, they are in a zoo, or in a forest, maybe in polar places that you ain't gonna see them! Now, I should go home and heal my arm after you grabbed it and dragged me like a computer's mouse!"

I can be pretty intense every time a person doesn't listen to me and they need proof so that I wont look like a dingle! So anyway, the bears and I went home and I got very tired. The 4 of us were quiet inside the house. Then Grizzly started to open his mouth.

I said "Let me guess. You want to apologize because the 3 of you were roaming around the campus like hunters. I mean like, come on. I told you to hide somewhere else, why do you have to look for me?" Then Grizzly explained "I'm sorry (Your name), I planned everything because we were worried about you." I replied "I know you're all worried but I'm in a safe school. You guys don't need to enter in a place where I'm with someone who wants to know the truth." Ice Bear said "Ice Bear almost died when you were gone." I told Ice Bear "And I almost died when I saw you guys walking around the campus."

"We're sorry... (╯﹏╰)" Said Panda. "Are you mad at us?"

I answered "No. But please don't do that again."
"We promise." Said Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear.