Kung Fu... Panda?

After our classes, Grizzly and Ice Bear were at the gate, waiting for me. Wait, where is PanPan?

"Hey guys... where is Panda?" I asked them that.
Then Grizzly replied "We have no idea... He didn't told us."

Well, lets go home... its been a stressful day. (-___-)

Suddenly when the 3 of went home, we heard some strange noises inside the house... I bet that's Panda.

When I opened the door. Grizzly, Ice Bear and I were so shocked to see Panda... doing... KUNG FU!

"Oh hi guys! I didn't see you there..." Said Panda.
The other bears and I did nothing but made our eyes big like (O.O)

I greeted Panda. "Hi PanPan! You're learning Kung Fu?" Then he replied "Yeah, (Your name)! It could make me forget my painful past when my girlfriend and I broke up. I'll teach her a lesson!"
(o_O) Uh, bro... you don't have to take that too far.

"Awe. We are so proud of you, Bro! Think of it. You are good at something aside from surfing the net. Its time for you to move on!" Said Grizzly.
"Uh, I just did move on." Panda replied.
"Ice Bear and Brother are now good at martial arts." Said Ice Bear then hugged Panda.

"Oh, wait guys! I will be having my tryouts for Kung Fu... It will be next week. Can you guys help me?" PanPan begged us with his CUTE Panda face. (This is why I love bears, especially Pandas. They are cute.)

Then I replied "Of course, Panda! Was there ever a doubt?"

"Oh, thank you (Your name)! I am so lucky that I met you." Panda thanked and hugged me.

I replied "No problem, Bro... We are a family. We always stick together through thick and thin."

The 4 of us had our group hug. Don't worry Panda. We will always be there to support you, and for your Kung Fu tryouts.