The Tryouts. Part 1

Panda's POV:

I was really guilty for what I've done to (Your name)'s gadgets. I already have the trauma for social media, even though its was her stuff that I smashed. I'm really sorry (Your name). I hope you understand my kind of phobia. I don't know the name... but I'll call it "Netphobia". It means "Afraid of the internet". I know it sounds weird but... deal with it.

Its been 3 days since (Your name) got mad at me. She never came out of her room. Well, she only comes out of her room every midnight when Grizz and Brother and I are already asleep. But Brother also sleeps late. He said that (Your name) opens the fridge and asks him to cook food for her, its like late dinner. And she takes food from the fridge every midnight. What can I do to make her forgive me?

Grizz's POV:

Panda, I think you should buy (Your name) a new phone and laptop. Maybe she will forgive you.

Panda's POV:

But where do we get money to buy her those? Ugh! If only my girlfriend and I didn't broke up. She was the reason why all of these happened.

Grizz's POV:

Internet girlfriend.

Panda's POV:

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE! (-_-!)

Ice Bear's POV:

Tryouts starts now. (•_•)

Panda's POV:

Oh yeah, I forgot! The tryouts. Thanks for reminding, Bro!

"Guys, lets go! I will be late." I told my brothers.
"But what about (Your name)?" Asked Grizz.
I don't know what to say... "Maybe she is still mad at me. Remember what she told us 3 days ago? She shouted 'I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR TRYOUTS!'"
"Oh, yeah... Well, lets go." Said Grizz.

Reader's POV:

Yes, I'm still mad at Panda. I cant believe that he could ruin my digital life. My phone... My laptop... My headphones... They're all gone. (T___T) 

I still don't want to go to his tryouts. I just want to be alone... for another 3 days. But since that the bears left the house, I can already watch TV. (-__-)

While I was watching TV, someone knocked to the door. Its Grace.

"Grace..."  I hugged her, so tight that I want to explode after what happened 3 days ago.

"Why didn't you come with the bears for Panda's tryouts?" Grace asked me.

"Um, I'm not feeling well." I'm telling a lie again.

"It looks like you're not." Said Grace. "Just tell the truth."

"Fine... I don't want to go because Panda destroyed all of my gadgets. He said that he is so focused on Kung Fu, he forgets how important electronics can be. I'm really mad at him." I explained with disappointment.

"Oh... But what if he needs you?" Asked Grace.

"Pfft! Why would he need me? He is so good at Kung Fu, he doesn't need anyone's help. And maybe, he might think I am just a damsel in distress." (-_-)

"(Your name), maybe he really feels sorry for what he did. I think he is thinking of you right now, feeling guilty. You should go to his tryouts, because for me, you are the only person he's thinking right now, aside from his ex girlfriend." Said Grace.

I... don't know what to say. I also feel bad for myself for choosing my electronics instead of the bears, even Panda... (T_T)