8.Fanmeet at taiwan

I started working there as a manager. I felt happy being around these 3 guys.They are really loving and caring. I have been here just for a month. But we already had 3 fanmeets here in korea itself. Next week,we are setting off to taiwan.
       And today, kyujong oppa had to attend a press conference for his upcoming drama (remember,he had shootings in india).
        And hyung jun oppa went to meet his 3 brothers in military - Allen kibum~his real brother, our leader kim hyun joong and charishma park jung min.
       Youngsaeng oppa stayed back,since he had some works here and to accompany me. I had many works to be finished here.
        I was in mr.park's office (he is also 1 of the managers) doing the works to me. Suddenly our lovely prince came, "princess, have you not done yet???"
       "Aniyo oppa. I have some more works remaining"
        "Oh.....k........ahh princess,shall I help you???"
         "Mmm...can you???"
         "Ofcourse dear. What should I do???"
          He helped me with my works.
          "Princess,shall we eat?? I'm hungry"
          "But we havnt done with the works,oppa"
          "Lets do it later"
          "But, mr.park......"
          "I'l take care of him. He will say nothing. Come....."he dragged me to a restaurent.
           We went to the restaurent and ate to our heart's content.
           "Aww.... I'm full"
           "Me too...."
           We came back to the studio and sat on the couch.
           "Princess,sit for sometime here,you can do your works later. I'l help you out"
            "Araso...." I smiled.
           "Prince oppa....can you please sing your portion in find???"
           "Of course princess"
            He started singing. I sat there mesmerised. I couldnt take off my eyes from that cute face and that honey dipped voice of his.....it is taking me to some dreamland...!!!!
           Whoa...!!!whoa.....!!!! Nikitha,you're blessed to be here. Omg!!! Have you ever thought,that you will be next to your prince????!!! Only in your dreams. But those dreams have come true. I'm sitting next to prince,listening to his 'sweeter than the sweetest candies' voice.
            I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Only then, I realised I was in my own world of thoughts.
            "Princess,what happened???"
            "Nothing oppa"
            "Araso,shall we finish the works???"
            "De.."
             He gets a call and so he left to the balcony to attend the call.
          "Koggiri....."
          "Turtle oppa, annyeong"
          "Annyeong. Where is youngsaeng hyung and kyujong???"
          "Prince went to attend a call and kyujong oppa havnt returned yet"
           "Oh...kay!!! Koggiri, I have something that will definitely make you happy"
           "Whats that oppa???"
           He took out his phone and showed it to me.
           "Oh wow!!! Mal oppa. He looks cute"
            He smiled.
            "Both of you are just awesome."
            I was looking on the photos 1 by 1 and commenting.
           "Omo!!! Hyun joong oppa. He looks great."
           I definitely want them both here. Come back soon oppa(s)...
          "Hey, allen ki bum oppa!!! Omo!!! Both of you...both of you are so much alike. It would be nice if you were twins. Even if you are not, you guys look like twins"
        "Oppa...can you please send me these pics???"
        "Noo...."
        "Oppa..." I whined.
        "Okay fine"he smiled.
         Youngsaeng oppa just came back and kyujong oppa also came back. Hyung jun oppa showed his mobile to them. They were like, awesome. And they looked very much happy. I can feel the love they have for each other just by looking at them. I know how much they miss them.
          A week passed. We are now flying to taipei,taiwan. In the flight,I was sitting next to gorilla oppa. And the other two,was sitting with mr.park.  
        We were simply chatting on our way to taipei and we arrived taipei airport. Oh cool!!! A lotta fans surrounded us. We were struggling to get out from them. There were fans clicking pictures, asking for autographs....smiling and giggling among them. They 3 are the celebrities,but I feel like one too. It was really hard for us to get out from them and somehow we came out. Thanks to their guards. We took a taxi and went to the hotel.
        It was night then. Next day is the fanmeet. We ate our dinner in the restaurent. And came back to the hotel and slept.
        It was morning. Today is the fanmeet. I got ready and went to their room. I knocked the door. Kyujong oppa opened the door.
         "Good morning oppa"
         "Good morning coffee tank. Come in"
         I was let in and I greeted the other two too. They smiled at me.
        We heard another knock. It was mr.park.
        "Are you guys ready??? We can go after having breakfast"he said. We had our breakfast and reached the venue.
        The fanmeet started. And not to mention,there was a lonnngg queue of fans patiently waiting for their turn. 1 by 1 came to them,asked many questions,talked with them,some lucky fans took selcas with them and some girlss......they even hugged them. I felt jealous. Our boys, without hesitation,answered the fans' questions,sang songs for them,gave their signs.........anndd.....etc.
        The fanmeet was over. We went to the hotel and decided to have a tour of taipei,the next day.

Guys,thankyu for making this story's reads grow. Do you guys like this story???? Kindly,plz do cmnt and vote.

THANKYU........
SARANGHAE♡♡♡♥♥♥♥