20.New Drama

Nikitha's POV
      I was lying in my bed when I heard a knock on the door.
     "Fondant...."I heard a faint noise.
     I just ignored that and continued my sleep. Its totally my mistake. And now Im hearing continous knock.But I ignored this too.
     Within some minutes I heard a voice "fondant....wake up..."soo closer to me.
     "Fondant....fondant..."
     "Yah....wake up. I wanna say something.."
     "Yah....will you wake up or not???"
     "Yahhh........."he started shaking my arms.
       Aishhh...I wanna sleep.wont he leave me alone?? Im ignoring him right?? Why cant he let me sleep??? Aww...I'm getting irritated...
     "Yahh...wake up already....."
     I'm totally annoyed now..... Sleepily,I threw the pillow next to me at him. He didnt leave. I just kicked his knee.He winced in pain.Aishhh....was the kick too hard???!!! I woke up and sat.
      "Are you alright oppa??"
      He gave a reaction like these...

      "Are you alright oppa??"      He gave a reaction like these

"Mianhae oppa"

        "Miannnhaeee

        "Miannnhaeee....."
        "Mm...its okay"
        "Are you alright???"
        "Mmm..."he nodded.
        "What do you wanna say oppa??"
        "Come with me..."he dragged me to the living room. Youngsaeng oppa was sitting in the couch.
        "Why are you late mal???"
        "She was not at all waking up hyung...."
        "Oppa...do you already know that he was waking me up from sleep??"
        "Dae...princess"
        "Why did you let him oppa??"
        "Because we wanted to tell you something..."
        "Cant you say that after I woke up???"
        "No"they shook their heads.
        "Whats that???"
        "Fondant...I got a call from our CEO.He said that one of the directors called him for making you act in a new drama..."
        "Whats wrong with you oppa?? I just did 1 drama which is not even released yet...and why the CEO has to call you but not me???I dont believe you. You're playing pranks...and otter oppa is also helping you...Aish...Im sleepy.I'm gonna sleep bye"
         "Yahh...Im not pulling any prank here. CEO really called me. I dont know why he didnt call you. But he really made a call"
         I looked at youngsaeng oppa.He nodded "yeah princess its true that he called our mal.it seems that all the Entertainment agencies gonna film a fanfic into a drama. So one of the companies needed you to play the lead."
        "Fanfic?? Drama??? Is this all true???"
        "Yeah princess."
        "Do you guys want me to do that???"
        They nodded.
        "Whats the title of the ff??? And...which company's drama Im gonna act???"
        "FNC. The title of the ff is 'Jung Yong hwa's little sister'. I read the story and I really like it. It seems they will edit the story and film that ff as a drama."
        "What??!! Yonghwa oppa??!! Am I going to act with him???"
        "Yes. I guess you'll be playing his sister. As far as I read the ff, his sister plays the major role. Soo if you are the lead, you'll be playing his sister role..."
       "My god..... really???"
       "Yeah fondant. But the director wants you to be in his office at 9. Its already 7.30. Go and get ready..."
       "Whats happening here?? Why're you all up so early???"half awake kyujong oppa asked coming out of his room.
       "We were asking her to accept the offer kyujong ah"youngsaeng oppa said.
       "What offer??"he asked.
       "To act in a drama"jungmin oppa explained.
        I looked at him. I was still guilty of last time.He smiled.
      "Accept the offer coffee tank..."
      "What offer??"the maknae came out rubbing one of his eyes.
       "Oppa..."I was cut off by jungmin oppa"yahh...its getting late. You get ready. We'll tell him"
       "Araso"
       I went to my room,took bath,got ready and came out. Even the leader was up now.
       "Good morning oppa"I greeted him.
       "Good morning cookie"he smiled.
       "Yah...did you greet any of us???"the maknae asked.
       "Mianhae oppa...I forgot"
       "Its okay princess. Your manager will be waiting outside. Soon go..."
       "Araso oppa..."I smiled. Suddenly something struck in my mind."Im not doing this guys...." 
         "why???"
         "Oppa deul....do you guys really want me to do this???I feel bad for the last time. I will miss you guys"
         "Yah...polar bear. Dont feel bad for the last time and just do it."
         "Araso oppa. I promise I wont make you guys miss me....I will return to the dorm as early as possible everyday to spend time with you all.I will contact you often"
         "Fine princess. Leave now. Its getting late...."
          I left to FNC with my manager. I met the director and other actors. After seeing I was dumbstruck. Not only Yonghwa oppa..but the whole CNblue is a part of the drama. And......even Got7's Jinyoung is acting...and Hong ki oppa and Got7's Youngjae plays a cameo.I was sooo amazed.....
          "Hii....dongsaeng"yonghwa said standing next to me.
          "Annyeong haseyo oppa"I made a formal bow.
          "Annyeong....your name???"
          "Im Nikitha oppa"
          "Hi nikitha ssi...."Jungshin oppa said walking with the other two.
          "Annyeong haseyo oppa deul"I bowed to them.
          Whoa...whoa...whoa!!! My ultimate bias is standing besides me....Im literally jumping up&down without anyone knowing..
         "Oppa...can I be your dongsaeng in real life too???I really love you alott"
         "Ofcourse you can be....!! dongsaeng ah"
         "Komawo oppa"
         We became friends. After that my life became too busy with the trainee life and acting works. Some days I had to stay up with the drama crew,so I missed the boys alot. Especially Jungmin oppa!! He is the one I became soo close with..,within days!! I miss them alott....but its not like last time.Im talking with them whenever I get time.
         In the drama,Jinyoung plays my best friend. Even he became a good friend of mine... Within these times, I posted a lot of pics in SNS and even now Im going to post a pic with Cnblue.
         I opened my a/c and posted the pic. I stayed in SNS a little longer than usual. So I was able to read the comments...and all those were hurting....
      Who is that girl with uri oppa deul??? She is ugly...

      She is looking like a bitch....

      Who is she??? How can someone like her take selcas with CNblue and Got7'jinyoung & youngjae???

     Hey guys....I just found this....she not only take pictures with Cnblue or Got7....see this....its her with SS501..,F4...,SS301... she had also posted individual pictures of them...she took selcas with the members individually...see...see this 1....she is with Aaron Yan...urghh...she looks ugly..who is she???

        Seeing all those I became too sad..I was just sitting simply in the bench starring the floor.
        "Hey nikitha whats wrong with your face???"Jonghyun oppa came and sat besides me.
        "Nothing oppa..."I said without even looking at him.Suddenly he grabbed my mobile and looked into it.
        "Whoa!!! Our selca looks perfect. Shall we take another one and post it??? Mmm....nothing is wrong with this....why are you sad???........."he stopped.I guess he read the comments. He was dumbstruck.
         "This is why you're sad???"he asked in a low voice.
          I simply nodded.
         "Yahh...dont worry for these.....they are sasaeng....these fangirls doesnt have any other work??? Its not just because its you....even if miss world posts a picture with us,they'll say she is ugly. They're just envious of you. So just let it go...!! And you're not like them....you are an artist. You're a busy person....not like them,wasting time simply stalking someone. So don't even think about this and smile...."he smiled.
       "Komawo oppa"I smiled.
       "See...You're pretty when you smile...."
       I blushed.
       "Hyung.....she is not pretty.....she is cute"minhyuk came out of nowhere.
        I blushed even more.
       "Komawo oppa...."I smiled.
       "Mmm... what were you guys talking before I came????"
       "Nothing oppa...."
       "Yahh...dont hide it from me....just tell me..."
        Jonghyun oppa showed the comments to him.
       "Whats wrong with their eyes??? How can they say that nikitha is ugly??? Ohhh my....in person...really..,how cute she is...???"
       Yonghwa oppa and jungshin oppa came towards us.
       "Nikitha....did you check FNC's ig post???"jungshin oppa asked.
        "Ani...."
        "Just check it dongsaeng ah"
         I checked the page and they posted the pictures of the drama crew. They also posted an individual picture of me saying... CI ENT's trainee....former manager of SS301 is the female lead. I was surprised.
         "Hey Nikitha....wikipedia has details about you"minhyuk oppa said.
         "What??? How can it be....???"before I finish the sentence yonghwa oppa received a call.
         "Yeobaseyo...."
         "............."
         "Ahh...dae....dae dae...komasahambnida"he hung up.
         "Dongsaeng ah....Boys Over Flowers crew also revealed who you are..!! They've also confirmed its release date"he smiled.
         I just stood there starring at him and blinking....
         "You did this right oppa???"I smiled.
         "Did what??? I didnt do anything...."he was defending himself.
         "Komawo oppa"
         "We were afraid that you would be sad. Thats why...."he looked at me innocently.
         "For making fnc and bof2 and wikipedia post about me...thanks to both of you...yonghwa oppa and jungshin oppa. And for making me
smile...komawo minhyuk oppa...and thanks for your words jonghyun oppa. You really made my mind clear...komawo..."I smiled.
       I didnt know that these guys will also be this sweet...Im really blessed to get to know them..,Im blessed to be a part of SS family..,Im blessed to share my birthday with kyujong oppa...he really is a lucky charm for me...its because I met him on my last birthday, things have been dragged till here.....I got to know the other members of SS501 well...in person, because of him. Its because I worked as their manager, khj oppa came to know about me and made me act in bof2,its because I acted in the drama I got to talk with f4, its because I acted in that drama,Im acting in this drama now and got to know 4 other wonderful guys like my SS501. These 9 guys are really.....they really mean a lot to me...Im blessed. I really am.....

Ufff....finally I wrote this. Only one more chapter is left. Thankyu to each and every person who read this fanfic, though I lacked many things in my writing.....its because of reads I've written these many parts....even a single increase in reads...motivated me.Btw, happy 1st anniversary of the album 'Eternal 5'.

Vote and Comment

ThanKYU...

Love ya💚💚💚💚💚