16.She's changed & left

Kyujong's POV
        Its been weeks since she started acting. From then she has changed. I feel like she is avoiding us but Im not sure. I pray hard it should not be like that.She also got so close with that kim bum and kim joon hyung. Also,my heart says its not intentional.Because,she has become busy and obviously she would be tired. Also, we 3 are busy with our schedules.  So how would we meet when everyone of us are busy???But now.......,but now shes quiting- quiting her work as our manager.I feel bad. Really really bad.....I hope she would return when her filming is over.
       She has packed her things. Now she is getting ready to go and we are here in our rehearsals. But Im not going to meet her. I cant say goodbye to her.
Nikitha's POV
       *sighs*I must quit. Its not like I wanted to quit but my schedule did so. I must go now. I actually wanna say goodbye to them but they are in their rehearsals. Fine. I guess I must go and meet them there. I was about to go inside the building when I received a call from the director. *sighs* I dont think I can meet them now. Ok then lemme call them at night.
        I was about to go when I heard junnie oppa's voice call for me.
       "Polar bear....wait"
       "Oppa.."I smiled"shouldn't you be in your rehearsals???"
       "Yeah I must be. But you're going and I wanted to say goodbye"
       "Thankyu for finding time for me oppa..."I smiled and he smiled back.
       "Here...its for you...."he gave a stuffed polar bear.
       "Whoa....its so cute oppa"
       "Ikr. It reminded me of you. Thats why I bought this. If you feel like missing us, use his company. You wont miss us"he smiled.
        I nodded. "Thankyu oppa"
       "K then. Bye polar bear. I must go now or hyung will scold me"
      "Bye oppa"
       He left. Yep,its true. Im going to miss them-miss them sooo much. Dont worry guys I'l be back soon.
Kyujong's POV
       She must have left by now. Im sure we are going to miss her. More than everyone I'l miss her. I donno when..,but I started developing feelings for her. 
       Few days passed and we released our albums. As usual it was a success. I know many TS has left us because of our hiatus. But there are still many loyal TS who loves us more than themselves and Im not sure if even us love ourselves that much. But still its a loss. We'll gain back our fans.
       And....about nikitha.....obviously I miss her. I miss her everyday. Nooo... I miss her every minute...every second.
      I was sitting on the stairs thinking about her. Junnie came and sat besides me.
      "Why are you here??"I asked him.
      "Why are you here???"he returned my question.
      "Yah...I asked you the same.If I ask a question you should answer me. You should not return my question"
      "Ok then. I'm here because you're here. Now....you answer me. Why are you here???"
      "Just because...."
      He raised an eyebrow.
      "What???"
      He shook his head"nothing"
      He paused for a second"tomorrow is her last day of filming right???"
     "Is it???"I asked him.
      He nodded"I know you miss her so much. Even....more than us. Bring her....."
      I looked at him confused.
     "Bring her here tomorrow. We miss her too...."he smiled.
      I nodded"sure. I'l bring her here tomorrow"I smiled.
      "Okay then. Im going.... bye"he took two steps away.
      "Junnie....where???"
      "To see my mal and kibum...I miss them...."
      "Okay...bye"I said.
      I saw him walk away. I just smiled. Thankyu junnie. I'l bring her back.
      The next day I went to her shooting spot. I was waiting for few minutes when someone called me.
      "Kyujong ssi..."
      I saw kim joon hyung. I bowed at him.
      "Hi hyung.Nikitha...???!!"
      "She just left to airport"
      "Airport..???"
      "She is going to India."
      "Whyy.... do you know why shes leaving???"
      "I dont know about that. She received a call in the morning. She booked a ticket and left after the shooting. She must be in the flight now"
      "Ohh... thankyu hyung. I'l be going then. Bye"
       I went back to our studio. Saengie hyung and junnie were anticipating our arrival. When they saw only me their faces became confused and worried.
       "She left...she left to India"I said in a low voice.
       "Wh...whyyy???"saengie hyung asked.
       "I dont know either. Dont ask me anything else"I left that place.
        I went to my room and laid down on my bed. After few minutes junnie entered my room. 
He sat on the edge of the bed. I got up and sat.
      "She left us junnie. I think we must forget her"
      "What???"he half yelled.
      "Yes we must do that. She didnt even bother to call us when she left. Why should we be worried for her???"
      "Yah dont go overboard. We dont know her situation. Dont just blame on her. And....and I know you have feelings for her"
      "No...I don't have any feelings for her"
      "You cant lie to me kyujong ah"he inserted his hand inside my pant pocket and took something out"then what about this???I know you bought this for her"he showed the ring I bought for her.
        "Fine. I had and still have. But I think I should let her go"
        "Dont give up kyujong ah"
        "What do you want me to do then??"
        "Bring her back"
        "This is what you said yesterday also.."
        "so what??? Im saying the same today also. Bring her back. Bring her here."
        "No junnie. Im not going. Im going to let her go and forget her"
        He sighed."you know what kyujong-ie?? Youngsaeng hyung loves her too. He sacrificed his love for you. What are you going to do for him in return??!! And just now you were rude to him. He would have felt bad"
        "What???hyung loves her???!!!thats impossible....."
        "What do you mean..Impossible??!! He is a human too...he can love too..."
        "I didnt mean that. I mean..... how do you know??!!how do you know he loves her???"
        "I just came to know. I read his  diary. Come I'l show you....."
         We went to his room.

~to be continued~