13.Surprise Arrival

Today,I was really busy doing my office chaos. I had a lotta paperworks. I was busy doing my works when I received khj's call.
       "Good morning oppa"
       "Morning??!!! Its afternoon dear.Its 1.30 now"
       "What???1.30???"
       "Yeah. You atleast had your breakfast or not??"
       "Not yet,oppa"
       "Why still??"
       "I'm busy with lotta works. I've to finish it soon"
       "You first go and eat. You can do the works later after eating"
        "Aniyo oppa...I must...."I tried to decline and he cut me off.
        "First go and eat. Its my responsibility to take care of you. I've promised the boys. If I didnt take good care of you,my dongsaengs would kill me. So if you want to see me alive,just eat ok??"
      "Mmm...but still,oppa...."
      "Yah. Do you want me to come and feed you???just go and eat"he paused"if you dont want me to be cold to you,like last time"
       "Araso oppa. I'll eat"
       "Thats my girl. Okay then, Bye. I gotta go"
       "Bye oppa"
       I disconnected the call and obeyed him. After having brunch,I somehow finished all my chaos and returned to my room. Arghh....I'm so damn tired. Before taking a short nap,I checked out my mobile and as I expected,the boys were not online.
       I miss them badly. I'm tired but I dont wanna sleep. I'm bored but dont have idea what to do. Suddenly,an idea struck. I loged in my watty a/c and found my stories,having some decent reads. Not so high but it was not bad. All those stories were just my imagination. I've once said to kyujong oppa that I'l try writing on them. But I'm afraid it wont be good. They are legends,I cant do injustice to them.What if its not good?? I dont care about other groups stories but SS501....their story definitely cant be bad. Because they are legends and they are the best of the best.
      My imagination may go wrong but if I write a story based on the real happenings of my life,it wont be bad,right?? Yep,I've decided to write a fic on them based on my real life happenings with them-from when I met kyujong oppa to everything that happened till now,I'm going to update it all.
      I started writing and found myself,smiling for no reason. Those boys have given and have been giving so many sweet memories to cherish. Especially,kyujong oppa.I've never dreamnt I would meet them. But actually,I'm working with them;I'm working for them;I'm spending my time with them everyday. And they are taking great care of me. They are so sweet and adorable.They are so kind and caring.Also,little possesive.But thats okay.I'm happy that they love me so much for being possesive.They are the best!!!
      A LOVE LIKE THIS from them-I never have dreamt. These days...are my LUCKY DAYS. I went far from my home to FIND a good job but it was bad. I've prayed god to remove my stress for ONLY ONE DAY like a COWARD. I've been a LONELY GIRL and a WEAK CHILD because of my office stress.I had to be a FIGHTER and wanted to say BYE BYE to my stress. I've been waiting 4CHANCE to lock all my sadness & UNLOCK my happiness and like A SONG CALLING FOR YOU,I met kyujong oppa and found him STAND BY ME and said me to LET IT GO(my stress). He is like a SNOW PRINCE to me and he removed all my PAIN. Its good that I came here because I would have got this chance NEVER AGAIN. They are idols but they have never said SORRY I'M BUSY. I'm happy to be 1 of the million billion trillion GREEN PEAS. Because their hearts are BEAUTIFUL and they are the best FOREVER. They are caring of me like I'm their GIRL and they are MY PRECIOUS ONEs. I feel like they are saying to me UR MAN is waiting for you, so GIVE ME YOUR HEART . Like they have taken a SUMMER BREAK, they left me here alone for few days and still they havnt returned. WUSS UP with you guys?? PLEASE come back soon.Because YOU ARE MY HEAVEN. Its just like YESTERDAY that I came here but many LONG NIGHTs have passed. Like a DEJA VU,I WANT IT-the moments with you. I'm CRAZY 4 YOU,BECAUSE I'M STUPID and OBSESSed with you.You are my EVERYTHING. ppalli va....
    AH HA!!!!This is my 21GRAM, CONFESSION.
                ~LOVE YA.
      But I'm missing one person. I havnt met him still because he has been enlisted. I know he'll be sweet too. Hmm... comeback soon oppa. I'm waiting for you.....
        Suddenly I felt someone's presence near me and looked around.
       "Hey princess/polar bear/coffee tank"they waved and smiled at me.
        "Oppa.....you guys are back??!!"
        "Yeah"they gave broad smiles. I went and hugged them 1 by 1.
        "Missed you guys"
        "We too"they said.
        "Yah polar bear,what were you doing???"
        "I had a lotta works today oppa. After finishing them,I felt so tired and wanted to sleep but I missed you so much that I couldnt sleep. So I checked if you guys were online,but you werent. So I was just writing stories"
        "Stories??!!you write stories?? I didnt know that"hyungjun oppa said.
         "What stories princess??!!! Fanfiction??!!!"
         "Mmm"I nodded.
         "On whom??"youngsaeng oppa and hyungjun oppa asked excitedly.
         "Not on us guys,it would be Got7"kyujong oppa said in a sad tone.
         "Aniy..yo op..pa.."I smiled.
         "Then us??!!"he asked excitedly.
         "Yes"I smilingly nodded.
         "Chincha??!!!"they were so happy hearing that.
Youngsaeng : Whoa!!whoa!! our little princess....
Hyungjun : loves us so much....,
Kyujong : so we have gifts for you
       They splitted a single sentence and said the above.
       "Please accept that"they said.
        I was so surprised to see them like this. Hyungjun oppa came and gave me some plastic cover.
       "Whats this??"
       "Open and see"
       I opened it and found a pink tee with a minnie picture.
       "Aww...its cute"
       "Here is ours" they showed theirs. It was a pearl green tee with mickey on it.
        "It looks like a couple tee. Only difference is,we have this as a group"
         "Then,its a group tee"hyung jun oppa said.
         "Thankyu guys for such a lovely gift. I love this...and those 2 are for kae oppa and mal oppa,right??"
       "Yeah,its for them. Princess,we have a day off tomorrow. So,lets wear this and hang out. I'll call hyung too"
       "Araso Prince oppa"
       "Coffee tank,this is not our only gift. We have separate gifts for you. After unpacking,we'll give you"
       "Chincha??!!! Komawo oppa"
       "K guys. As all 4 of us are damn tired,lets get some sleep"
       "Yeah. I'm so sleepy"
       "Me too"
       "Me too"
       We took rest and later we went out for dinner. The day was just awesome. The guys were playful and so funny today. They brought back my smile.
       Love you guys. You are the best.

A/N sorry for late update guys. I love this chapter. What do u guys think???

Do vote and comment

ThanKYU
Love Ya~