3.Entry of the celebrity

She goes to the HR's cabin.
"Excuse me sir.... sir,the projects are here"
He looks at Ji Hoo project.
"Mmm.....this project looks ok. What about prime constructions project???"
She hands over it to him and goes through it.
"Nikitha!!!whats this??? There are a lot of mistakes.Go take a look,redo it and comeback with corrected project"
She comes out. She couldnt control her tears. She was weeping.
"Niki,whats wrong???"
"Reepna...I have to redo this"
"What????why???"
"Who knows?he is such an arrogant person;such a weirdo.why should he take revenge on me??? He did everything to stop me from going home.He preponed the project and asked to submit immediately. I feel like hell.....k dr bye...I am gonna work on this."
"Niki...,I am sorry.dont mistake me.I gotta go.Actually, Joel will be waiting for me at the restaurent"
"Joel???are you gonna propose to him???"
"Mmm..."
"Whoa!! You better go soon. Its already 10. Good luck!!"
When they were talking,someone entered the HR's cabin.
Nikitha finished her work and she came to HR's cabin.someone was already in there. But, she didnt see his face.
"Sir....the project work is over. I have corrected the mistakes.The project is just perfect"
He checks.
"Mmm yeah..good!!!"
She suddenly noticed something and started yelling.
"Sir...why is your name here?Its my work. Not yours. You yourself know how hard I worked on it;how much time I spent on it. You troubled me a lot just for this.You made me stay here not allowing me go home.you completely ruined everything.why??why are you doing this??"
"Dont you have manners,Nikitha???is it the way you talk to your higher official????why are you standing stil?answer me"
Before I could say something,a voice came over.
"Excuse me... I may not be your employee.But I must ask this.I saw this girl coming and going to your cabin every now and then.I also noticed her,tensed.why is here,too much of workload??? When I entered the cabin,I noticed you,changing the names in the projects.But,it obviously shows that it is her work. Before,I entered the cabin,I saw her crying to her friend.I can see how frustrated this girl is. I even eavesdropped their conversation.Its obvious,you are at fault. They say,workload is more in my country.But,just the working hours are more there.not the workload when compared to your country.She says,its her birthday.why cant you just permit her leave"

Nikitha's POV
I was shocked. Someone is supporting me.some celebrity is supporting me. When I looked upon his face,I was really stunned. He was kim kyu jong oppa!!! My favourite band SS501's kim kyu jong oppa! Forever best band SS501's center kim kyu jong oppa!!!
The HR couldnt say anything and changed the name back to mine.
Suddenly,someone opened the door.The lights were off.A group came in singing,"saengil chukha hamnida......"with a cake in their hands.
He thanked everyone and when he was about to cut the cake,he suddenly stopped and looked at me. He called me.
I didnt know what was happening.
He asked me to cut the cake along with him.I didnt know what to say.I was standing still.Again he asked me. We cut the cake!!!snow spray was sprayed!!!dazzling colourful papers were flying...!!!pictures were taken.
"Saengil chukha hamnida oppa"I said.
With a sizzling smile,he said"Saengil chukha hamnida"
Suddenly there was a beep sound in his mobile. He checked his mobile. It seems,that it was a video. He was blushing.
I think the other members has sent it.
And I guess, there was a message too. He suddenly made a video call and the SS501's members were on the other line. They wished him and you know what??? They wished me too!!!!
I was blushing.
Then,after the call had been cut,he asked,"if you go now,can you reach your home??"
With a sad expression,"no oppa"I said.
"Oh...sorry!!!......k then can we hang out tomorrow?????"
***oh!! I am blushing***
"De"