14. khj's surprise

We woke up in the morning and met at the practise room.
      "Guys,I dont think we can go out now. I called hyung. He said,he is busy in some drama discussion"youngsaeng oppa said.
       "What?? Is he gonna act in a drama then??"I exclaimed.
       "It seems so,polar bear"
       "I'm soo soo excited"I squeled.
      "We are excited too"they smiled.
     "Its time to act as your manager now. What about your winter comeback guys??"
      "We're preparing for that princess"
      "3 albums"hyungjun oppa said.
      "2 albums set to release on Dec 9th and the other on Dec 21st"kyujong oppa said.
      "Really??? 3 albums back to back???Oh whoa!!!Man,I'm so soo freaking out here"
     "A diehard fan right in front of us..!!"they smiled.
      "princess,come with me"prince oppa dragged me out.
      At the same time,the other two went to meet the CEO.
      We arrived at the studio and he made me sit.
      "Just a minute,princess"he smiled,went to the audio recording room,set the mike and started to sing. He finished singing that song and said,"princess this is one of the songs I composed.Its name is Luv with U"
       "Its daebak oppa. Simply...daebak"I smiled excitedly.
        "I'l sing the other 2 songs that I composed, Remove and Memories of only us "
         He sang those 2 songs and those were equally awesome. He came out smiling and sat besides me.
     "Do you like it,princess??"
     "Ofcourse yeah. I love those songs so soo much"
     "Princess....."he gave me a wrapped box.
     "Whats this???"
     "My gift for you. Open it....."
     I opened it.
     "Whoa!!! Chocolates??!! Komawo oppa....mmm...whats this??"I felt something else in the box and took it out.
       Its a necklace, 'SS501' being engraved on it.
       "Beautiful...."I muttered.
       "Shall I help you wear it??"he smiled.
        "Mmm"I nodded and he helped me wear the necklace.
        "Its pretty,princess"
        "Komawo oppa"
        "Guys shall we have lunch. I'm hungry"hyungjun oppa said entering the studio with kyujong oppa.
        "Yes lets go"youngsaeng oppa said.
        "Guys, I just listened to 3 of your songs from your upcoming album S. Its daebak. You guys are gonna rock this time,as well"
        "Komapta princess/coffee tank/polar bear"they smiled.
        "K then,shall we eat???"turtle oppa asked.
         We went to have lunch.
        "The necklace looks good on you coffee tank/polar bear"they said.
        "Komawo"I smiled.
        "Hey guys"we heard the leader's voice.
        "Annyeong oppa"I smiled.
        "Annyeong"he smiled back.
        "Hyung join us. We just ordered"kyujong oppa said.
        "Araso"he sat with us and we finished our lunch.
        "Guys,I have somewhere to take you" he said and brought us to some location.
         "Kim hyun joong,you're here??" A man asked.
         "She is the one I said" leader wrapped his hand around me and said.
          "Ohh Yes. She looks good. She will be suitable for the character"that man replied.
          "Whats going on here oppa??"I asked.The 3 guys were clueless as well.
          He opened his mouth to say
something and stopped when he diverted his looks to a direction,"they're here??"he asked and that made us look in that direction.
        F...F4???
        "Hey guys"he said and Lee min ho oppa,kim bum oppa and kim joon came towards us. They greeted us and the 301 members.
Just then, ku hye sun eonni,kim so eun eonni and jung so min eonni entered.
       They greeted among themselves and the man from before came there.
        "All are here?? K then. Come and read the script"he said and the 7 followed him,"Agassi,dont stand there. Come and read the script"he called me.
       "Me???"I pointed to myself doubtfully.
       "You leave first. I'l bring her along"khj oppa said.
        "Oppa... whats really going on???"I asked.
        "Boys over flowers-2. You're going to be a part of the cast"
        "What??? Me???"
        "Yes. Come...."he held my hand and I looked at the 3 guys. They nodded and beckoned me to go.
      I read the script. What?? I just thought I'l be doing a supporting role. But Song woo bin's girl??? I was shocked.
       'Jun pyo and Jan di gets married at the first episode. Ji hoo gets to meet Oh ha ni and develops feelings for her. So yi jung gets his wrist healed and he is a popular,great potter now. Yi jung and Ga eul develops their love. Woo bin meets this foreign girl when he goes abroad and that girl works as his PA. They start developing their feeling but the feeling was unsaid. He leaves to korea and again he and the foreign girl gets along.This is the rough draft of the script.
The story simply says the after story of f4. In part 2,the story mostly revolves around Woo Bin and Yi jung. But not to mention,jun pyo and ji hoo plays a major role in this too'
        But my question is : why and how am I, woo bin's girl???
        We read the script and came out.
       "Oppa...I just thought I'll be doing a supporting role. But I'm...I'm playing as woo bin's girl??!!! I'm really surprised and grateful oppa. But will I be suitable for the character??"
       "Dont worry. As Director said,you'll be fit for the role. So just do it"he smiled.
       I was confused. I looked at the boys. They looked so happy.
       "Princess,just do it"
       "We are so much excited to see you onscreen,polar bear. Do well"
       "Coffee tank,I'm happy for you. We'll support you. Do well"
       "Fighting"they said in unison.
        "Keurae. I'l do it then. Fighting"I smiled.
        "Hey hi. You'll be playing as my girl,right??? I guess,you know me. Kim hyung joon ibnida"he extended his hands.
       "Hi oppa. Cho nun Nikitha ibnida"I shook his hands.
        The other 2 boys and the girls came and we formally introduced us. We chated for sometime and they left first.
      "Coffee tank,you'll be busy from tomorrow right??? Come with me. I have somewhere to go with you"he dragged me and the other 2 left first.

A/N where did kyujong took nikitha?? Wait for the next chappy

Vote nd cmnt

ThanKYU

Love ya~