21.Our Birthdays (final)

Nikitha's POV
         Nowadays Im really busy with my shootings. But unlike last time,I used to talk with them every now and then. Its our birthday today but Im busy in the shootings in Busan. I didnt wish him yet. They didnt either. They are busy with their promotions for their recently released album '501 Never Apart'. As soon as this shoot is over, I'll call him and wish.
       Haaan......its been one year since I met him. I really dont know how the time passed....He really is a sweet person....and about his brothers....should I even say about them??? They are as sweet as kyujong oppa is....
          Hyungjun oppa-the sweetest maknae ever....he really is a baby..but when it comes to me,he have really taken care of me as if Im a lost puppy.He is the one that makes me calm whenever Im angry. He can understand my heart really well.
          Youngsaeng oppa-such a kyutie both at looks and at heart.He can make me smile anytime. He knows when Im sad and he wont let me sad forever. He has the therapy for my sadness.His smile and his voice is enough for healing any stress or depression.
          Hyunjoong oppa- the best leader ever..he knows how to take care of things. He is so friendly.I still remember the first day we met.ahhh...his attitude...he really is one of a kind. But after few meetings he became really close. Close like....I cant go against his words. I can even manage to refuse the other 4. But it will never happen with him. I know he is a funny person too. But after getting closer with him I came to know that he is the funniest.
        Jungmin oppa- such a mean guy. But the most caring ever. When I think about him the thing I remember is our first meet. He ate almost the whole cake that I baked for SS301. He may be tough but I think its because of his personality I became close with him within days. If it was weeks for other members it was just days for him to become close. The way he calls me fondant....I love it!!!
        Kyujong oppa- the warmest person ever. He is so kind. He is so supportive. He is also quite possessive. But I love that.
       Being with these guys makes me really happy.
       After today's shoot was over,I went out to eat with Cnblue's manager unnie. Cnblue and the other cast left early. I was sitting in the restaurant and took my mobile to call kyujong oppa. But before that he called me.
      "Kyujong oppa...saengil chukha hamnida"
      "Happy birthday to you too Coffee tank"
      "Komawo oppa. I miss you "
      "I miss you too dr. What are you doing now???"
      "I'm in the restaurant waiting for our orders to be served oppa"
      "Ohh okay. Nikitha..., will do something I ask for???"
      "Ahh....dae oppa. What should I do??"
      "Excuse yourself from whoever you are with and come out of the restaurant"
      "Huh???"
      "Excuse yourself from whoever you are with and come out of the restaurant"
      "Ahhh...dae"
      I did as he said.
      "Did you come out???"
      "Mmm...dae"
      "Now turn left and walk straight till the street ends...."
      "Araso....Im walking towards the end of the street...."
      "Good.There will be a guy waiting for you. Go with him"
      "Huh???!!! Ahhh.....ok"
      But I couldn't find anyone"oppa there isnt anyone who is waiting...."
      "Ahhh...yeah...I forgot. He will be waiting in a black car"
      I looked for a black car.
     "Did you find the car???"
     "Im searching for it....mmmmmm...yeah I found"
      I found the car and the windshield of the car came down "Hi" kyujong oppa waved his hand from inside.
      "Oppa...."
      He came out of the car.
      "Saengil chukha hamnida coffee tank. Bogoshipta......"
      I went and hugged him."Saengil chukha hamnida oppa. Nadoo bogoshipta...."
      "Ga ja" he dragged me and pushed me inside the car.
      "Where are we going???"
      "You'll know"
      "Araso...."
      He drove towards the beach.
      "Are we going to the beach oppa???"
      "Did I say so???"
      "Ani...but why are you riding in this route???"
     "Because suddenly I had an urge to drive this way"
     "Araso..."
     After a few minutes he stopped near the beach, got down from the car and opened the door for me.
     "Oppa....why did you lie???"
     "Just because"
     "Pabo oppa"
     "Save the scolding for later and come with me"
      I thought we were simply going to the beach but suddenly he closed my eyes with his palms.
      "What are you doing oppa???"
      "Yah....stop questioning me and walk...."
      "Araso"
      "Coffee tank....listen to me"
      "Tell me oppa"
      "You should not interrupt. okay??"
      "Okayy"
      "Coffee tank....do you remember??? We met exactly 1 year ago. It was our birthday and we hung out together. We became friends very soon and I brought you here because I didnt want you to be frustrated.And you became our manager. At first I thought you as my good friend but without even knowing you became my best friend. You really are sweet but I've hurted you at times right???...."
       "Aniyo oppa. You didnt..."
       "Yah...I said you not to interrupt"
       "Araso oppa"
       "I've hurted you because I was too possessive. At times I even envied you being with saengie hyung and junnie. I went overboard right?? I knew but I couldn't control my emotions. That possessiveness made me realise that I started developing feelings for you. When you were not here I missed you alottt. Even more than junnie and saengie hyung. And when you went back to India I thought of giving up because I thought you didnt need us. But I was wrong. Mianhae. I thought of giving up and letting you go, leaving my feelings away. But Junnie and saengie hyung made me look for you. And when I came to India and met you, I felt so happy. I felt like the missing part in me was replaced. I realised how much I love you and how much I'll miss you when you are not around. I really do love you alot" he took his palms away and there I saw a beautiful Sand Art of my picture saying Coffee tank Saranghamnida"So baby wont you come to me?? I'll make you...make you happy"he smiled.
       I didnt come out of the surprise. I couldn't speak. It took  me few minutes to even open my mouth.
      "Oppa....komawo. Its....Its really beautiful......"I was stuttering.
      "Will you go out with me Coffee tank???"he took out a platinum ring.
       I nodded.
       "Ye...yes.I would love to go out with you oppa. But you havn't hurted me much oppa. Infact you havnt hurted me at all. But I did. I did hurt you guys a lot especially you. Im really sorry for that oppa. Hereafter I'll not hurt you oppa.I will promise you from deepest of my heart.My love is for you.Always for you....."
      "Thankyu Nikitha"he hugged me.
      "Oppa...nadoo. I dont know when it started but I started to develop feelings for you. I love you a lot oppa. I really do.And Thankyu for making me feel special oppa."I smiled.
      He kissed my forehead and put the ring on my finger. "I love you nikitha.I dont know how to express my feelings but I feel so special because of you!!! I feel blessed. I feel lucky.Baby....lemme love ya love ya love ya"
      "Oppa...right now you are proposing or singing your song,???!! Pabo oppa...why are you stealing words from your song???"
      "Yah..yah...its after all our song but what did you do???!!"
      "What did I do?? I did nothing..."
      "You did nothing???!!! Yah...you copied the lyrics of a 5urprise song"
      "Hihihi..."I giggled"you found??!! But oppa.......mmm....though it belongs to 5urprise, I didnt lie. My love is for you.Always for you.I will promise you from deepest of my heart...."
      "Hahaha araso. Okay lets go to Seoul. Other members miss you...."
       "Mmm"I nodded.
       We arrived at our dorm. When we opened the door,something bursted and we were shocked. It was party poppers and confetti.
       "Saengil chukha hamnida Kim kyujong ssi and nikitha ssi"a group shouted.
        More than the confetti, the people inside the house gave me shock.
       The other members,F4, Cnblue, t-max's yoochul & yunhwa, got7's jinyoung & youngjae, Hong ki oppa ...everyone were there.Everyone of them wished us. We were chit chatting for some time as we had much time left for the party.Suddenly jungmin oppa received a text,he smiled and looked through the door way. I guess he is waiting for someone.While we were still chatting, "Happy birthday Nikitha"we heard a group of voices.
       "Amma....appa...ishhiii..."they gave me a group hug.
       The guys immediately joined their hands and said "Vanakkam"