4.A date with kyujong

So finally,because of kyujong oppa,I forgot all my stress and celebrated my birthday happily. I didnt spend that moment with my family but kyujong oppa made me happy. It was an unforgetable birthday in my life.Lets see what we did on my birthday.
I woke up in the morning happily and got ready for hanging out with him. I didnt buy a new dress for my birthday.So, I dressed up myself with a dark blue tangy top and a white jean which was unworn for days. Thank goodness,I didnt wear it on any occasion before and it was new. I made myself pretty with some suitable accesories and a light make up. While I was admiring my own self in the mirror, I heard the sound of the horn and I rushed out. Kyujong oppa waved his hands and I waved back. I got down and got into his car.
"Choun achim oppa.saengil chukha hamnida"
"Choun achim ni...nik"he was struggling to pronunce my name.
"Nikitha..."
"Right.nikitha.saengil chukha hamnida"he smiled.
"If its hard to pronunce,you need not call me like that oppa. Call me as you wish"
"Mmm...its ok. Nikitha is gud"
"Araso...."
We first headed to a shopping mall. Of course,all the girls would be going to dresses section first and I did the same too.
I was looking for pretty dresses and plenty of dresses was infront of my eyes. I selected a heap of dresses but didnt know what to buy. I was going on thinking this 1 is better than that and that 1 better than this. I was totally confused. I think kyujong oppa understood me. He came to me,picked few dresses and asked me to try those clothes. I went to the trial room,tried those dresses and came out.
"These two looks good on me"I said.
"Which one do you like"
"No idea"
He giggled and chose 1 and asked the shopkeeper to pack that. I paid for the dress and we were about to get out of the shop, kyujong oppa asked me to wait outside and said he will be back within minutes.
I was waiting for him and he came.He gave me a package and asked to open it. When I opened that,I was surprised.It was that 2nd dress which my heart didnt want to leave in the shop.
"This is my present for your birthday"he said and I was totally amazed.
"Komawo oppa"
Omo..!!! He presented me with a dress for my birthday. Today is his birthday too.but I havnt given any present.what should I present him???I had no idea.
Then we went to a restaurent.
Right. This is the place. He wouldnt have tasted indian foods.so,I thought of treating him with awesome indian foods.
So,that was my birthday present for him.
Then, we went to kcci. He was amazed how kcci was keeping up both countries relationship and its maintanance. And those who visited kcci then was surprised to see him there.
Then,the managers there arranged for a grand party. We were so happy then.
After that,we went for a bollywood movie. He said that the film was different and good. But,he couldnt understand anything. I was describing the scenes now and then.
Then by evening, we booked tickets for both of us. For him to go seoul and for me to go to my hometown. Then we reached the railway station and he came to send off me. We even exchanged our phone numbers. We bid good bye.
I was travelling in the train,now and then blushing,thinking of the day with him.Then,by next day evening I reached my hometown. I went to my home and saw my family after 4 months.I was so happy to see them. I really missed them and they arranged a party.
So yeah... I celebrated my birthday by cutting the cake 3 times. A day later but ofcourse it was awesome because I was with my family.
Then,as I was tired I went to my room to take rest.
By then,I received a call.
Omo!!! It was from kyujong oppa. He said he reached seoul.
He called me to say that he reached seoul!!!! He just saw me in my office.he just asked to hang out with him since I missed my home. But,what is the need for a celebrity to call me and say he reached his place????
Those thoughts were running on my mind making me stay awake though I was so tired.

So how is this chap??? I hope it is better than the other 3. What do you think????