12. Becoming a friend of khj

A few days passed. The boys were practising for some concert and I was looking over their performance.
      "Hey guys"We heard a voice.
      "Hyun Joong oppa???"
      "Hyung....Hi"they 3 said.
      They were chating for a while and khj asked, "guys,shall we go out??? It had been many days......no!!! Many months......"
       "Ofcourse hyung. We must go out"
       "Then lets have lunch at a restaurent. Come..."khj oppa said.
        All 4 were so happy that their faces were being so bright.
They were getting ready to go out. I was standing still.
      "Arent you coming???"khj oppa asked me.
      "Ah!! Wont I be disturbing you guys??? You guys go. I'l take care of myself"
      "Yah coffee tank!!! How can we think that you will be disturbing us???Dont talk non sense"
      "Yes. You wont be disturbing us. Come along...."khj oppa said.
      "Yah polar bear....just come with us" hyung jun oppa said.
      "Polar bear???!!!"
      "Yeah!!! Polar bear. I just feel like calling you like that today"
       "Okay"
      "Why are you standing still??? Ga ja..."khj said.
       We went to a restaurent and were eating while chating. And youngsaeng oppa received a call.
He ended up the call and said "guys,manager hyung called. He said we must get going for our concert....and princess,he asked you to complete the pending works here"
       "What???!! Am I not coming with you???"
       He nodded.
       "But wae hyung?? She is our manager"kyujong oppa said.
      "Yeah!!! I want her along" hyung jun said.
       "I want her too. But she cant come. She is having some works here!!!"
        "Guys,I'l take care of her. You guys go"khj oppa said and I looked at him surprised.
      "What??why are you looking at me like that???"
       I was still surprised.
       "Komapta hyung.please take care of her. But she is a pabo. Take good care of yourself too"kyujong said.
      "Yah gorilla oppa!! I'm not a pabo. But fine. When will you guys return??"
      "It may take 2 or 3 days"
      "What?? 2,3 days???"
      "Princess,dont worry. We'l try to come soon"
      "Araso"
      They waved us goodbye and left.
      "Hmm...hi. Your name is nikitha right??"he asked while we were eating.
       "Yeah oppa. I'm nikitha"
       "Mmm...if I'm not wrong,you are from India right??"
       "Yeah."
       "Araso. How did you become friends with kyujong???"
      "Long story short!! I was working in a company in India which was the location of kyujong oppa's drama. I was really frustrated there and kyujong oppa helped me out of that situation. A few months later,he got me a job here and its been months since I'm here"
       "Mmm...Araso. And mianhamnida"
       "Huh"
       "I said I'm sorry"
       "For what oppa"
       "For being cold,last time"
       "Ahh!! For that.... kwenchana"
       "Okayy. Then lets be friends. Kim hyun joong imnida" he extended his hands.
       "Ah nae!!! Which girl in the world doesnt know you???!!! I'm nikitha"I shook his hands.
       "Nikitha,When were you born"
       "24th feb"
       "On kyujong's birthday??"
       "Yeah. Thats why we became close"
       "Ah keurae. And which year??"
       "1992"
(A/N Na ottokae??? Though I'm a 98 born, I've to say 92 to match their ages. I know even 92 liner is younger for 86 or 87 liner,but isnt 98 toooo young for 86 or 87 liner???)
        "92???way too younger kiddo"
         We were talking stuffs and he dropped me in my office and left. I went to my cabin and continued working on those pending paperworks.
        It was evening and so I left for my dorm. It had been since I used my SNS, so I thought of opening my accounts to see whats up with the world.
        I opened my fb and saw the messenger notification. As soon as I noticed that, a chat head popped up the screen. It was a group it seemed-A unnamed group. As I opened it after a long time,I didnt get to see the profile pictures of the group members at once and the messages were still loading.
       Ahh!!! Finally.... the messages were displayed. Oh my!! its none other our SS301.
Kkj:
   "Hey coffee tank,whatcha doing. Its boring without you"
Hjb:
   "Uh yeah hyung. Its boring without her. Yah polar bear I miss you..!!! No...!!! We miss you"
Hys :
  "Yeah princess. Its boring without you and we miss you. Are you okay there??? Are the works too stressful??? Dont worry. We'll be there back soon and I'l help you out once we get there *insert smiley*"
Kkj :
    "Yah!! Are you there?? Why are you still offline??!!"
Hjb :
   "Yah polar bear, reply us"
Hys :
   "Guys, she will reply once she see this. Let her come or lets call her a little later. Aish!! I'm getting a call now!!!"
Hjb :
   "Who is that hyung??"
Hys : 
   "Guys. We must get going now. Lets come back and talk. Princess...,we'll be back. Bye"
Me :
    Uh..Hi guys.  Jurt now,came back from shower. Yeah!!! I'm missing you too,guys. What are you all doing now??
Me :
    No one is here???
    After sometime,they were online and we talked for awhile. Next day,I woke up and was doing my works. It was really boring without those guys. But whenever they could they texted me.And kim hyun joong oppa called me every now and then, coz he promised those guys. He was actually busy meeting with someone for his future projects.But I liked the way he cared. Though it was for the boys,his concern was great.
        2 days passed and still they havnt returned. They said that it will take some more days for them to return. Till then,what am I going to do????
    Na ottokae???

A/N .........I know...I know...!! A not so good chapter again!!! Bear with me guys. I'm trying my level best. My mind is so blank. Thats why I cant even give an average chappy.
     Do u hav any ideas how 2 proceed with  the storyline??? Kindly help me out.....I'l be grateful to you.

Kindly vote and comment

Thankyu

Saranghae♡♡♥♥♥