1.Troublesome day

(At HR's cabin)
"Nikitha.....!!!whats this? Is this a presentation? Are you even a team head?? You see, Ji hoo company isnt a small company. Its one of the topmost company in korea. Are you going to present this in the meeting? We are here to expand our business; not to cancel our contracts with them. Understand??? Go...redo it"
"Yes sir..."
"Did you complete the project of prime constructions?"
"Sir...you told to submit it on tuesday next week. There is about a week time sir.Half the project is completed.within 2 days,we will be completing it"
"What did you say???how come you are this careless??Are you that irresponsible?? How did you become a team head? When did I ask you to submit it on tuesday. I asked you to submit by tomorrow. Ok?? I want it by tomorrow. Go and complete it.Go...."
"Okay,sir!"
(After a few seconds pause)
"Sir.... about my leave for tomorrow...I actually asked for leave including today.By now,if I go,I will be able to reach my hometown.But,can you please permit me leave for afternoon,sir?"
"What...........????? How dare you are to ask me this at this time? We are in such a crooked situation.If you want leave for tomorrow, finish the project by 2 and show me both the projects. Only then, you are allowed to take leave.you may leave now"
"Yes sir"

(At planning department)
"Guys...,what is the progress of prime constructions project?"
"Only the images has been created and description is written"
"What?????oh no!!!!we must finish it by 2'o clock. Why are guys, this free??? Am I being too friendly and literal with you all?? I have to submit both the Ji Hoo company project and Prime constructions project by today. What will I do? Make it soon"
"Hey,nikitha, are you kidding?we are to submit that project by tuesday.not today. How can we finish it by today?you dont like us being free and happy. Thats why you are asking us to do it now. Sorry, I cant do it. Its my off time. I am going"
"Alex.....please!!help me out.That stupid HR actually asked us to submit it on tuesday. But,he is asking for it now. What can I do?I must have gone by now to reach my hometown.But all the plans has been shattered.what can I do?please help me out"
"Okay"
"Everyone listen! I have divided the project works,right?start doing it. When there is doubt,ask me. I am going to look through Ji Hoo project"
(Everyone started to concentrate on their work)

Lets see what more workloads she has to face in next chapter